Boundry stones

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Boundry stones

Postby Cyph » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Townclaim is broke but i can not break anything in the area covered by boundry stones? I have the waste skill. The boundry stones are from the original townclaim that was broke
Cyph

Re: Boundry stones

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 pm

You have to destroy the boundary stone. A standing boundary stone will still protect its area even when the original bell is gone.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Cyph » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:You have to destroy the boundary stone. A standing boundary stone will still protect its area even when the original bell is gone.

I can not destroy the wall infront of it. do i need a tbf?
Cyph

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Cyph wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:You have to destroy the boundary stone. A standing boundary stone will still protect its area even when the original bell is gone.

Yes, if there is something in your way, you'll need to make a new TBF to get through it.

TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Cyph wrote:

Yes, if there is something in your way, you'll need to make a new TBF to get through it.

should this be if the townbell is already destroyed? maybe it could be filed as bug as the town does not exist anymore
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Heffernan wrote:should this be if the townbell is already destroyed? maybe it could be filed as bug as the town does not exist anymore

TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:35 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Heffernan wrote:should this be if the townbell is already destroyed? maybe it could be filed as bug as the town does not exist anymore

yes but when its covered by a wall why would u need a TbF if theres no more townbell connected to the boundary?
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:

yes but when its covered by a wall why would u need a TbF if theres no more townbell connected to the boundary?

Because the boundary stone still protects the area it covers regardless of whether the original bell still exists. I'm not sure how else I can explain this.

TotalyMeow

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 pm

if the bell is destroyed, can a member of a town build anew TB and have it still associated with the town?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Lazun123 wrote:if the bell is destroyed, can a member of a town build anew TB and have it still associated with the town?

No, each town bell is unique and the boundary stones associated with it are associated only with that bell. Once the bell is gone, the stones are orphaned.

TotalyMeow

Next

Return to Help!