Townbell Trumps Claim

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Townbell Trumps Claim

Postby Derailed » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:09 pm

I recently just returned to the game and have been playing as a hermit, and made myself a nice setup for awhile..

Then as this game goes someone decided they quite liked my stuff or just the spot or whatever..

which leaves me butt naked a stranger in my own home..

Now for my question, since i cant port out of there is there any way for me to escape, without loosing my char...

Hypothermia is already ticking away.. have not turned on crime cause even if i could stand the black bile loss it looks like i am fenced in and i dont have the waste skill..

And since it looks like they did not bother with the gates they might still be locked.

Any tips and or help much appreciated..
Derailed

Re: Townbell Trumps Claim

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Firstly who the ***** would town bell that **** hole? :lol: :lol:
Second
I would try the gates there is always the chance that they ignored it.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Messyng » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Well you made a mistake to not sleep in the mine and have an alt witch you always use to enter the game first.

Without a tbf no one will be able to break in and save you, unless the gates aren't locked.

And another question you have to ask yourself if is worth to save that char.

You might as well just create another character and start over, or another with waste skill, high biles enough to bash down and ask someone to invite you temporarily in town to place a tbf there or ask someone who can help you by sacrificing his char or who would want that town to have.

Easier to just skip last part and start over.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Postby Derailed » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Well there are 3 beds, with people in it so maybe they just wanted a spot for their village they are already drying boards so might be they are just settling..

Tried that, didnt work tried to get to the mine but my torches and the crime debuff ko'ed me..

I see now why sleeping in the mine would have been the better option, honestly read about this town bell tactic but i kinda figured it didnt happen to ****holes as goodman12 puts it..

So now i guess, i can only pray this new Town lives up to its name of YOLO and believes wholeheartedly in the sanctity of fictional life's, acknowledges that my char only lives once and carries me to their borders :(

Anyways thanks for the replys..
Derailed

Postby LordFarquaad » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:10 pm

YOLO
LordFarquaad

Postby jakhollin » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm

So we can see Goodman is back raiding poor noobies again for no reason. I feel for you bud let me know if I can help you out in any way.
jakhollin

Postby Derailed » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 am

Thank you, as home invasions go this was not as unpleasant as i could have feared and i am relocating west to less crowded areas...
As for this somehow being the work of someone named Goodman, i know not..
Derailed

Postby jakhollin » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:26 am

Well I guess it was not Goodman cause he would have done much worse. I know from experience. Again send me a PM if you need anything.
jakhollin

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:53 am

jakhollin wrote:Well I guess it was not Goodman cause he would have done much worse. I know from experience. Again send me a PM if you need anything.

Ignore Jakholin,I gave him a little bit of my time over a year ago and since then he haven't been able to let me go completely. Every now and then he gets overwhelmed by the past experience he had with me which usually results into something like this. (He finds a topic that he could post about me in hopes to gain my attention)
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby jakhollin » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 am

Goodman12 wrote:
jakhollin wrote:Well I guess it was not Goodman cause he would have done much worse. I know from experience. Again send me a PM if you need anything.

Ignore Jakholin,I gave him a little bit of my time over a year ago and since then he haven't been able to let me go completely. Every now and then he gets overwhelmed by the past experience he had with me which usually results into something like this. (He finds a topic that he could post about me in hopes to gain my attention)

It is always hard to get over your first. ¦]
jakhollin

Return to Help!