Garlic Braid requirements? [wiki]

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Garlic Braid requirements? [wiki]

Postby Odditys » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 am

http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Garlic_Braid

According to the Wiki, the only skill required to craft Garlic Braid is Gardening, and it should appear in Craft > Inspirationals > Collections & Potpourris.

I purchased Gardening and didn't gain the ability to craft Garlic Braid. I thoroughly searched all of my crafting menus and couldn't find it anywhere. It must require some other skill that I don't have, that the Wiki doesn't list in the Garlic Braid page.

http://i.imgur.com/sCDt3.png
Odditys

Re: Garlic Braid requirements? [wiki]

Postby Sevenless » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:44 am

French cuisine? Just guessing here. Botany is another possibility *shudders*.
Last edited by Sevenless on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:45 am

There's a lot of information on the skill tree and prerequisites missing off the wiki. The most helpful thing people can do is post their skill lists when they find a discrepancy. It'll make it a lot easier to look over lists and see what people have and don't have. If people are too paranoid to do this, it'll take longer to fill in all that missing information.

For anyone that is willing to do this: To make it easier to browse the thread, make sure to include your skills in a code block.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Droj » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 am

Its French cuisine, I have neither gardening or botany
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Bluestone » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:09 pm

I don't like that wiki, a certain admin is ruining it and so I gave up contributing.

I started my own local wiki, verifying all information before I enter it. Wish I could host it so others could benefit from it's clearly presented and accurate information.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby rogoku » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Blue, I have a way to host it, just use wikia.
I have no signature.
rogoku

Postby Bluestone » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 pm

ew wikia. lol. I'm a fussy fella - can't you tell by my boycotting of the salem wiki and making my own, that's not a small undertaking so most people wouldn't do it :P

EDIT: Not boycotting wiki anymore. Now I am on the wiki team lol.
Last edited by Bluestone on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby ShadowTani » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Yeah, I got French Cuisine yesterday, and got the Garlic Braid inspirational unlocked with that, I had already gotten Gardening the day before that so is possible you need both and whoever entered the info into the wiki unlocked Garlic Braid after learning Gardening and had French Cuisine already. :3

Another thing the Wiki doesn't say yet is what tech is required for Seamanship, and I got that tech available after learning Labouring. It's possible you may need fishing too, but I learned fishing way before labouring, lol.
ShadowTani

Postby Devis134 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 pm

After the wipe, there had been lots of changes..and the wiki isn't fully actualized.
Even requeriments for a buildings, than skill requeriments for some items, maybe to do things easier? No..harder i think.. :)
Like Bluebeary, who before was 2 bear cuts and now 3...
Devis134

Postby FunForLife » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Devis134 wrote:Like Bluebeary, who before was 2 bear cuts and now 3...

Doesnt found a better fitting Thread and also doesnt want to creat a new one for a simple question.

Where in the Crafting Menu do i find Bluebeary? I was looking for it 20 Minutes, but can´t find anything.

Yes, i do have all the neccessary Skills, as i have all of them except Three-Field-System and Horticulture. :P
FunForLife

Next

Return to Help!