animals

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

animals

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 am

1. was wondering how you get animals to breed and is there some sort of animation if they get pregnant or do they just spawn babies randomly.
2. in one of the posts jc made he commented that higher temp makes for better breeding is this true and wouldnt they start attacking each other?
3. is there a hidden lust bar that the male has which would mean you should split the male from females for a few days to increase it?
nosfirebird

Re: animals

Postby Faultierstein » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:53 pm

i didnt even know there was animals yet, where does one even get them from??
Faultierstein

Postby Yes » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Ok, I'll just answer what I know, since everyone else is info-greedy.

1. Babies just appear. Parents should have straight "access" to each other to breed.
2. Mad animals will kill each other, aggro you. Some animals will just be so mad that they won't be able to breed. Well, maybe if you play with them enough and feed enough treats, they will aggro only you and not kill their sexual partners in the heat of coitus.
3. I don't think so. I think the sexings happens randomly when the animals are mature (babies don't mate, m8).
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby JohnSnow » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Yes wrote:since everyone else is info-greedy.

Maybe you forgot, but 99% of population of Salem still have no access to animals. How can we have any info about them?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Yes » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:27 pm

JohnSnow wrote:Maybe you forgot, but 99% of population of Salem still have no access to animals. How can we have any info about them?

Did you really take this as a personal offence?

Since it's help, and you asked a question, my answer: Popham lasted a great amount of time. More than it should have, in fact. Popham had domestic animals. Does it make it clear?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Ghoul » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Moreover, those who have animals in provi could be contributing to the discussion.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Ghoul wrote:Moreover, those who have animals in provi could be contributing to the discussion.

But why? Animal mechanics are the same whether people had them in Popham or have them in providence.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Yes wrote:since everyone else is info-greedy.

Maybe you forgot, but 99% of population of Salem still have no access to animals. How can we have any info about them?

You have had access to them for well over a year, almost 2. It's your own fault for not playing on popham to learn and prepare for animals on provi.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Return to Help!