Newbie questions

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Newbie questions

Postby Chrumps » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Cash is cash. If you loot only two store tools worth 4ks each (hopefully) and you spent 17ks in materials then you bought these two store items at 8,5 ks each which is more than twice the normal price.
Same goes for rare items, each has some market value which should balance out your expenses. Of course the smaller loot can make the difference.
Chrumps

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Chrumps wrote:Cash is cash. If you loot only two store tools worth 4ks each (hopefully) and you spent 17ks in materials then you bought these two store items at 8,5 ks each which is more than twice the normal price.
Same goes for rare items, each has some market value which should balance out your expenses. Of course the smaller loot can make the difference.

The loot in materials often is replaced by what the base has. Still it's always a rush when you find rare stuffs:D
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby casualgamerdave » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanks again for helping a new player out. Ultimately, this game isn't for me.

It was nice meeting you. Enjoy the game.
HS=dave000
casualgamerdave

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 pm

casualgamerdave wrote:Thanks again for helping a new player out. Ultimately, this game isn't for me.

It was nice meeting you. Enjoy the game.

I certainly can't blame you. Best of luck wherever you settle.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Previous

Return to Help!