Salamander

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Salamander

Postby kompletist » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Just came back from a break. Don't recall salamanders being in the game before and I have no idea how to find one. Checked the wiki, been searching in the designated areas. Am I unlucky or are they just super rare? Are they live? Do they show up on the latikai client radar?

If someone could point me in the right direction I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks!
kompletist

Re: Salamander

Postby gorniksam » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Salamanders isnt such rare, they are pretty common on that light green biome with acorn bushes
gorniksam

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:53 pm

kompletist wrote:Just came back from a break. Don't recall salamanders being in the game before and I have no idea how to find one. Checked the wiki, been searching in the designated areas. Am I unlucky or are they just super rare? Are they live? Do they show up on the latikai client radar?

If someone could point me in the right direction I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Yes they show up on the latikai client radar. They are mobile and extremely fast and only caught by running after them after you right click them on the mini-map. They are not that rare but hard to catch. I think they spawn more in the 'green woods' biome.
Claeyt

Postby kompletist » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Cool thanks for the help boys. :mrgreen:
kompletist

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 am

Come on guys. Marshlands.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:17 pm

I've personally seen them spawn in more than one biome,just for the record.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 pm

You will also frequently find salamanders spawn when you lift up rocks, like the stone and granite boulders you can find everywhere.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Champie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Come on guys. Marshlands.

I like your style Meow :)
Champie

Postby kompletist » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Just thought I would give you folks an update on my ineptitude, I still have yet to find one lol. I finally get the hang of killing argopelters and I can't find a little lizard to stuff it. Different biomes, lifting rocks, different toons. I may be the worst Salem player ever. At this point I'm kind of hoping I get caught out and one of you stab me in the face.

Really do appreciate all the responses!

:oops:
kompletist

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:59 pm

kompletist wrote:Just thought I would give you folks an update on my ineptitude, I still have yet to find one lol. I finally get the hang of killing argopelters and I can't find a little lizard to stuff it. Different biomes, lifting rocks, different toons. I may be the worst Salem player ever. At this point I'm kind of hoping I get caught out and one of you stab me in the face.

Really do appreciate all the responses!

:oops:

If you want 100% salamander spawn, go to providence, look for quarrys there, hundreds of stone boulders around, some lying around for quite a while already (that does matter), go lift them up and place them down again,
I bet you will find a Salamander before you lift the 100th boulder, and by the way have collected some 200-300 grubs and some beatles on the way. ;)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Next

Return to Help!