Town Bell

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Town Bell

Postby Aprimell » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:48 pm

just like that i loose everything without even a chance of defending it........
Aprimell

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Aprimell wrote:just like that i loose everything without even a chance of defending it........

You have options, if you have friends or someone willing to help you, your chances are actually pretty good.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Aprimell » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:04 pm

what about splash damage... can i destroy wall completely?
Aprimell

Postby Chrumps » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:07 pm

if you do not have friends, you can sell everything you have and spend all your silver on expanding the claim (and some upkeep too). At least they would pay dearly for nothing.
And you will get your silver back into your bank account should they decide to declaim (AFAIK only claim part is refunded, not the upkeep part)

A wall must be at least 7 days old to cause splash damage. You can not build a wall and immediately destroy it to cause splash damage.
Chrumps

Postby FTT4eva » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:49 pm

The braziers on the Pclaim, shouldnt attack anyone attacking the bell, if they have rights on the PClaim. Pclaim rules override the defences here, unless it was changed.
FTT4eva

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 pm

FTT4eva wrote:The braziers on the Pclaim, shouldnt attack anyone attacking the bell, if they have rights on the PClaim. Pclaim rules override the defences here, unless it was changed.

The Bell is not on the pclaim, that would be too simple. :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby FTT4eva » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:28 am

The braziers are on the Pclaim, therefor if you got permissions of the Pclaim, they should not fire..

IIRC, pclaims have more influence than a bell when it comes to authority. Although under a bell, Pclaim rules trumps the bells influence over said pclaim, most of all with defences..

Again, IIRC.

Like if anyone who was a member of the bell village, but without PClaim permissions started to try and attack his claim, they would still trigger his defences.
FTT4eva

Postby Taipion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:46 am

FTT4eva wrote:The braziers are on the Pclaim, therefor if you got permissions of the Pclaim, they should not fire..

IIRC, pclaims have more influence than a bell when it comes to authority. Although under a bell, Pclaim rules trumps the bells influence over said pclaim, most of all with defences..

Again, IIRC.

Like if anyone who was a member of the bell village, but without PClaim permissions started to try and attack his claim, they would still trigger his defences.

You are making things complicated.

The bell is not on the pclaim, and the pclaim cant be extended there without removing the bell first, therefore this is irrelevant here.

Any defense will shoot at ANY crime in range, so long it can shoot (ammo, hp).
The bell is only on the tclaim, not the pclaim, so (if there would be a TbF to make it possible) if the one owning the pclaim would attack the bell, it is still a crime as the pclaim does not cover the bell and TbF also does not change this being a crime.
Then all defenses, no matter if on tclaim, pclaim, both, or on no claim at all, would fire, if in range of the crime.
Yes, defense that is not on a claim still reacts, though it is a very bad idea to put defense off claim as it is subject to decay and can be disabled without crime.
Taipion

Postby FTT4eva » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:10 am

Im still quite sure, defences on a pclaim will not fire on its owner, even in this situation.
FTT4eva

Postby Taipion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:03 am

Btw, why do we have no word here yet from whoever placed the bell there?
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Help!