User Groups

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

User Groups

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 am

I was curious about the "Customer" user group as i have noticed people with that tag,is it for people who have purchased from the Salem Shop,or to indicate trustworthy buyers and traders in-game? if the former,may I have my tag please?

(Before anyone asks or gripes at me,yes i read the FAQ about user groups and consulted the appropriate tab in control panel,as far as i could see said group does not even appear in list and all of the ones that do appear do not have the appropriate buttons to join or request membership,suggesting they are Invite-only. any further reasonably phrased information for mine and others edification is greatly appreciated,thank you)
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Re: User Groups

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 am

People with customer under their avatar are people who have bought from the shop. The orange names are the top 10 spenders. I can't remember the time period they use for the top 10 but it changes now and then
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:50 am

Dallane wrote:People with customer under their avatar are people who have bought from the shop. The orange names are the top 10 spenders. I can't remember the time period they use for the top 10 but it changes now and then

thank you for the clarification,and to expound i believe it's quarterly,or at least thats what it says in the list of that groups' (top 10) members...

I have bought from the shop and contemplating some more,is there a minimum purchase amount required to earn the tag?
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:53 am

Bleuwulf wrote:
Dallane wrote:People with customer under their avatar are people who have bought from the shop. The orange names are the top 10 spenders. I can't remember the time period they use for the top 10 but it changes now and then

thank you for the clarification,and to expound i believe it's quarterly,or at least thats what it says in the list of that groups' (top 10) members...

I have bought from the shop and contemplating some more,is there a minimum purchase amount required to earn the tag?

I don't think there is but I can't really remember. It's been awhile since it was announced
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Kandarim » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:37 am

iirc, there was no minimum but it may take a while for the tag to get added to your account.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Forungi » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:26 am

Keep spending that money and you might someday be as cool as me
Forungi

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:50 am

Forungi wrote:Keep spending that money and you might someday be as cool as me

unless we spend even more then him ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Bleuwulf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Thanks for the 411,Dallane.
Bleuwulf

Return to Help!