Problems with locks

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Problems with locks

Postby javierer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:41 pm

It happened to me: install a lock to my house, between and to test if I let out without the key throws the key to the floor, I left without problems, but I can not enter, is there any way to enter my house? Can you break the lock? If I destroy my house, that it will happen to my bed?
javierer

Re: Problems with locks

Postby AcidSpiral » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:00 am

javierer wrote:It happened to me: install a lock to my house, between and to test if I let out without the key throws the key to the floor, I left without problems, but I can not enter, is there any way to enter my house? Can you break the lock? If I destroy my house, that it will happen to my bed?

If you destroy the house whatever is in it should appear outside. Next time when testing it would be smart to make a copy of the key and keep one inside and one outside in containers. :lol:
Last edited by AcidSpiral on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Taipion » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:00 am

javierer wrote:It happened to me: install a lock to my house, between and to test if I let out without the key throws the key to the floor, I left without problems, but I can not enter, is there any way to enter my house? Can you break the lock? If I destroy my house, that it will happen to my bed?

You can't remove the lock.
You can though destroy the house, especially witha pclaim under it that you own.
Items inside should come out, and you should be able to carry them inside another house.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby javierer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 am

Thank you very much, I did not know whether to destroy it or not, and I destroyed it and as they said, my things were inside .. although what I worried most was my bed
javierer

Return to Help!