Perma login

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Perma login

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:42 am

Yes, you're new so you're going to be wrong about a lot of things. That's why we have this help section, to help people like you survive in Salem.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 am

find a mine build a wall around it and build everything you need inside the mine and then there is very little chance of getting raided. upgrade to brick asap. i had a plank/brickwall without braziers and never got raided was at the spot for about 2.5 years. although if u you care about your stuff then build braziers and torchposts if jc ever comes back he is supposedly reworking raiding to balance it but anyone holding their breath is long dead.
nosfirebird

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:05 pm

nosfirebird wrote:find a mine build a wall around it and build everything you need inside the mine and then there is very little chance of getting raided. upgrade to brick asap. i had a plank/brickwall without braziers and never got raided was at the spot for about 2.5 years. although if u you care about your stuff then build braziers and torchposts if jc ever comes back he is supposedly reworking raiding to balance it but anyone holding their breath is long dead.

Yes but if he decides to expand that mine down to level 9 he's screwing himself bad. lol
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:16 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:find a mine build a wall around it and build everything you need inside the mine and then there is very little chance of getting raided. upgrade to brick asap. i had a plank/brickwall without braziers and never got raided was at the spot for about 2.5 years. although if u you care about your stuff then build braziers and torchposts if jc ever comes back he is supposedly reworking raiding to balance it but anyone holding their breath is long dead.

Yes but if he decides to expand that mine down to level 9 he's screwing himself bad. lol

Build one next to it for digging down.

If he gets raided then that mine is free looting. However you are right he prolly won't get raided.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Help!