Game of Salem Houses

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Game of Salem Houses

Postby grimkid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi,

I've searched the forum a lot, but i did not find something to explain what is with the houses(John Carver, Meow, Dalane, etc,) . What does it mean if oen is loyal to a house, etc.

Could anyone drop some info on this?.. or at least a link?

Thanks
grimkid

Re: Game of Salem Houses

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Just a personal prefference. Jc,Marp and Tm are game developers and Dallane is the only moderator.Pretty much who you like the most.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby grimkid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Well so far, i got my main killed by JC followers, .. so i am not sure who is who :mrgreen:
grimkid

Postby Kuddie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:17 pm

grimkid wrote:Well so far, i got my main killed by JC followers, .. so i am not sure who is who :mrgreen:

The devs pretty much made an event where they asked the players who we liked the most on the dev team, and then we got flags to represent our votes ingame.
Kuddie

Postby grimkid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:19 pm

isn't that dangerous if i want to settle a small town and the oposing house raiders see the flag?
grimkid

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:57 pm

grimkid wrote:Hi,

I've searched the forum a lot, but i did not find something to explain what is with the houses(John Carver, Meow, Dalane, etc,) . What does it mean if oen is loyal to a house, etc.

Could anyone drop some info on this?.. or at least a link?

Thanks

It was just a fun little event when JC added in flags. We each got a different looking one and people who claimed loyalty received a flag in their mail. I don't think people are actually fighting for each of the different houses. That would be fun to see tho.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby grimkid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:01 pm

While 5 were gangbaging me near providence, they were all " this is for jc, this make jc happy" so, i think some took it to the next level:D . but fair, thank you for the info:D
grimkid

Postby Reviresco » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 pm

grimkid wrote:While 5 were gangbaging me near providence, they were all " this is for jc, this make jc happy" so, i think some took it to the next level:D . but fair, thank you for the info:D

That was clearly a false flag operation conducted by the forces of House TMeow or House Marp.

House JC engages exclusively in peacekeeping missions, charity drives, infrastructure building, and the very occasional drug-fueled gay orgy.

Reviresco wrote:Image
Reviresco

Return to Help!