Player Stalls?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Player Stalls?

Postby RobertVila » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:37 am

Hello everyone, I'm rather new to the game - hello!

So I keep seeing guides where they buy stuff off other players in the Player Stalls in Providence. However, on my Providence, there's not a single Player Stall to be found. Am I missing something? Am I drunk? Could you guys help me out with this please? I tried making an alt and that character could access the Player Stalls somehow.

Here's what my Providence looks like

http://imgur.com/a/OJ5d2
RobertVila

Re: Player Stalls?

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:45 am

You sir are on Popham. It is the expedition server which is closing soon. When you create your character at the end you will need to choose the server Providence to start on the permanent server.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby RobertVila » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 am

Oh dang thanks for letting me know! That cleared up the absolutely horrible confusion I had. I guess it's not worth settling and investing in a server closing soon.

Thanks again!
RobertVila

Postby Kralith » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:59 am

RobertVila wrote:Oh dang thanks for letting me know! That cleared up the absolutely horrible confusion I had. I guess it's not worth settling and investing in a server closing soon.

Thanks again!

We have one permanent Server that is called "Providence".
The Server "Popham" is an expedition server.
We will have in future other expedition server and they all are meant just to be temporary for special playstyle (PVP, fast) and for special rewards.

If you want to settle permanent, you should always choose "Providence" after the Tutorial.
You can also play on the other Server with other Alts or a second account if you want.
But maybe you should wait till next Expedition, i think Popham is at the moment quite boring.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Return to Help!