Fruit Trees Location

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Fruit Trees Location

Postby Messyng » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello everyone, checking the released map of Popham, I went to the nearest fruit tree located from the city, the apple tree in this case, on third day of everbloom to pick a few specimens to be able to plant them in gardening pot and see for myself how the fruits work. To my surprise when I arrived at aprox location there was nothing, I searched then ranged over bigger area and found no trace of such tree. At abandoned bases nearby there where none located.

In coniferous biome that I think could be located the tree, I saw a hickory alike tree stump, witch I am not mistaken should not grow there.

So I arrive to the concussion that the fruit tree simply was cut down in order to hinder the progress of other piligrims? Or it was mortared down?

Are the fruit trees that have a specific location on server non destroyable?

Can you modify Latikai or Ender client to show on radar?
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Re: Fruit Trees Location

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 pm

It was probably cut down, but you can easily modify the radar yourself. There are a few threads around explaining how. Check the Artifice and Arcana subforum first, or do a search.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Re: Fruit Trees Location

Postby Shadeen » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Once Spring comes, I can give you a few fruits to plant (for free, of course)! Let me know if you're interested and we'll set up a date once my trees start producing again :)
Shadeen

Return to Help!