Compost Bin "fuel"

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Compost Bin "fuel"

Postby Claeyt » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:46 am

tack wrote:their poo makes good fertaliser to grow your crops

Turkey poo also can be thrown in the compost bin. Literally every part of the Turkey (Breast, feathers, egg, poo) can be thrown in the compost bin. A single turkey is worth 6 pts plus another 10 pts in feathers.
Claeyt

Postby Robri » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:54 am

Small aside on the turkeys, if you're running a moderate or larger farm, just throw the seeds in the coop from a seed bag after you're done re-sewing. 2000 seeds to fill a coop. My cotton is enough to feed the 5 full coops i have so far, 30 oil troughs, and another 10 thousand or so to feed the grass.
Robri
Customer

Postby fimbulr » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:06 am

kitty629 wrote:Pumpkins matured to the largest size give 7.5 per.

I'm gonna try pumpkins and see where they get me :)

Claeyt wrote:
tack wrote:their poo makes good fertaliser to grow your crops

Turkey poo also can be thrown in the compost bin. Literally every part of the Turkey (Breast, feathers, egg, poo) can be thrown in the compost bin. A single turkey is worth 6 pts plus another 10 pts in feathers.

Actually I'm thinking of using poo as fuel instead of fertilizer as I prefer the plenty bonus of the bonemeal, but that's me :)

Robri wrote:Small aside on the turkeys, if you're running a moderate or larger farm, just throw the seeds in the coop from a seed bag after you're done re-sewing. 2000 seeds to fill a coop. My cotton is enough to feed the 5 full coops i have so far, 30 oil troughs, and another 10 thousand or so to feed the grass.

They are growing with just cotton seeds but I have just 20 tiles of cotton and of three turkey coop just one is filled with turkeys. Btw let me ask if is better to have one or two gobblers in the bottom right part of the coop.
fimbulr

Postby AcidSpiral » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:23 pm

fimbulr wrote:They are growing with just cotton seeds but I have just 20 tiles of cotton and of three turkey coop just one is filled with turkeys. Btw let me ask if is better to have one or two gobblers in the bottom right part of the coop.

You only need one. Two will not speed anything up except your food consumption.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby fimbulr » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:29 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:
fimbulr wrote:They are growing with just cotton seeds but I have just 20 tiles of cotton and of three turkey coop just one is filled with turkeys. Btw let me ask if is better to have one or two gobblers in the bottom right part of the coop.

You only need one. Two will not speed anything up except your food consumption.

Ok thank you, I saw this kind of layout on the wiki but I wasn't sure if it had bonus or not.
fimbulr

Previous

Return to Help!