Destroy abandoned claim stone?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Destroy abandoned claim stone?

Postby lovevnc » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:28 am

So I have Waste but when I click destroy it's not doing anything to the claimstone, what exactly do I have to do? All I found through the forum is I am able to destroy but nothing on how to do it.

Thanks !
lovevnc

Re: Destroy abandoned claim stone?

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:52 am

Stone has to be out of cash. They are paid up for 2 mos; so if you need to wait a while. Perhaps I long, long while

Only way to take it while it still has cash (that I know of) is via Imminent Domain with a Town Bell behind you; but then you have to extend town coverage over the pclaim somewhat to justify your seizure and it will be expensive!
Last edited by DeepSixed on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

Postby Champie » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:54 am

The claim stone can only be destroyed if there is no upkeep paid into the stone. What you experienced is what happens when you try to destroy a claim stone that still has upkeep - your character walks into it but does nothing.

DeepSixed wrote:but then you have to extend town coverage over the pclaim somewhat.

Somewhat is not very specific. Specifically, you need to extend the town claim over the claim stone. Additionally, your Town Bell must have enough Authority paid into to cover the cost of 2 x (plclaim area).

Deepsixed, are you able to speak objectively using facts, or are you only able to dramatize everything with vague and confusing outrage?
Champie

Postby lovevnc » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Thanks for the replies.

Oh from my research I know that the claim needs to be out of silver to destroy. But I thought it's already out of silver because I waited for it being a big claim and now is just a small claim box around the claim stone.

So how do I know for sure it's out of silver without test destroying the stone every time? Because of course committing the crime cause the crime buff so I have to wait...
lovevnc

Postby Champie » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:09 pm

lovevnc wrote:So how do I know for sure it's out of silver without test destroying the stone every time? Because of course committing the crime cause the crime buff so I have to wait...

Ah, there is no way for you to know with absolute certainty that the claim is out of silver unless you try to destroy it :)

It is interesting that you say,

lovevnc wrote:But I thought it's already out of silver because I waited for it being a big claim and now is just a small claim box around the claim stone.

because claims can only be made larger, they cannot be reduced. If there was a big claim there and now there is only a small claim, then someone else already destroyed the larger claim and placed a smaller claim. It is likely that you missed your chance there!
Champie

Postby lovevnc » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:31 pm

I see what you mean. Darn it! Looks like a got new neighbors.

Well I'm gonna go steal their unclaimed stuff to expand my own base for taking my potential new alt base away.

I've been waiting for so long because my bile was too low to go in to destroy and I thought the claim will declaim T.T

Thanks
lovevnc

Postby riker88 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:14 am

What happens to a claim stone if it's owner is killed?
riker88
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:35 am

riker88 wrote:What happens to a claim stone if it's owner is killed?

http://www.salemwiki.info/index.php/Inheritance

is possible Inheritance - stell, pclaims got back :)
and if good Inheritance 30%-40% profs and biles back too
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby riker88 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:25 am

can a claim stone be refilled remotely or does a character have to physically go to it to add more money? I have an abandoned one near my base that's been there over 4 months, no one ever around and yet I can't destroy it.
riker88
Customer

Postby matan002 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:37 am

riker88 wrote:can a claim stone be refilled remotely or does a character have to physically go to it to add more money? I have an abandoned one near my base that's been there over 4 months, no one ever around and yet I can't destroy it.

You need the waste skill
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Next

Return to Help!