Player Guides and Tutorials (NEW Episode 11 Out)

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Player Guides and Tutorials (NEW Episode 11 Out)

Postby Sipo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Thank you shizuka and gorniksan :oops:
¦]
Sipo

Postby Hose » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:05 pm

His voice is indeed sexy, I think i just came into my pants :oops:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:46 am

I'm just happy I don't have to spend money on another mic
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby gospodi » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:48 am

why not make tutorial for the Inspiration
explain how do it work exactly

Studying inspirationals requires a certain amount of 'Inspiration', which is passively generated by your character over time
Inspiration is the pool of points you use to learn new skills and proficiencies. A new character begins with 207,000 inspiration that renews at a rate of only 0.71/second.It will help the new players a lot to know how to regenerate it faster
gospodi

Postby Sipo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:12 am

gospodi wrote:why not make tutorial for the Inspiration
explain how do it work exactly

Studying inspirationals requires a certain amount of 'Inspiration', which is passively generated by your character over time
Inspiration is the pool of points you use to learn new skills and proficiencies. A new character begins with 207,000 inspiration that renews at a rate of only 0.71/second.It will help the new players a lot to know how to regenerate it faster

That would be a really short video, and easily found on the wiki :(
I am doing a "The Newbie" series where I try to explain what I do
Sipo

Postby gospodi » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:35 am

That would be a really short video, and easily found on the wiki :(
I am doing a "The Newbie" series where I try to explain what I do

you dont need to make full video just include the information in some of your next videos its for Newbies right so they will need to know about that
gospodi

Postby gospodi » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:53 am

it will be great video to explain how crime and punishment works and how to defend vs thieves and raiders
explain how can they take everything you have even if you are offline destroy your lento your claim and how to try to defend vs that ¦]
explain everything about crime
gospodi

Postby alagar » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:39 am

gospodi wrote:it will be great video to explain how crime and punishment works and how to defend vs thieves and raiders
explain how can they take everything you have even if you are offline destroy your lento your claim and how to try to defend vs that ¦]

Just put money on your claim and they won't do that.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:37 am

alagar wrote:
gospodi wrote:it will be great video to explain how crime and punishment works and how to defend vs thieves and raiders

Just put money on your claim and they won't do that.

So Naive. Most players who have 'raiders' have toss away alts, that is toons that are biled up and skilled enough, to do crimes and if they are caught- no biggie. Yes, they can afford their loss. Stock them and I'll come in and pay 2K silver and get him out of jail after 2 hours if they are valuable. Kill them, small heartache- but alt served my purpose... no big deal!

The whole Dev declaration they are getting rid of alts was a Major lie. It was only alts without leanto which is easily rectified on claimed land.

Everyone who plays...everyone who sticks around for more than 6 months has at least 1-3 alts and most of us (me too) has multiple accounts with 2-10 alts each.

""Main"" conflicts are very, very rare! Denote Mains by Scalp score of 7-12K. In fact I can't remember ever hearing about one. Hold that - I remember one who paid the executioner to kill them vs giving another players their scalp that was 7.xK... (an option if you know you are going to die and want to deny someone points for taking your scalp.)

Heffernan has lost his alts a dozen times, but the guy who makes the gear sold in the stalls and slots ****, sits safe at home and never ventures out. It's the way of Salem. Mains are protected and never do anything but store up prof points; while alts do all the hazard duty and if they are lost... not end of the world. Nothing truly valuable has been lost.

Welcome to Salem
DeepSixed

Postby Chrumps » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:34 am

There is already a good guide how to defend: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12582#p182660
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to Help!