New items

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: New items

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 pm

thl111 wrote:Those things on the beach? They are tank obstacles :D. Anyone know the spawn rate of maple leaves and berries in bushes?

caltrops ;)
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby thl111 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Here come the big 'uns
The wood on the beach are not necessarily driftwood because they are also in forests and some terrain I haven't seen before, it's like a mix of sand and grass and littered with snakes.

Didn't say they are driftwood :)
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby Bluestone » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 pm

No but you did reference what I was talking about and I see in several threads including the old forum and the new ones people call them driftwoods.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby mmo4gamer » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Has anyone seen driftwood yet? I have been on the beach a bit, but not an extensive amount and have yet to see one. Could the new clatrop be a substitute?
mmo4gamer

Postby Bluestone » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm

I have collected at least half a dozen of the Aged Driftwood inspiration today, so they do still exist.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby Zou » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Bluestone wrote:I have collected at least half a dozen of the Aged Driftwood inspiration today, so they do still exist.

Is that from chopping the piles of wood on the beach?
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm just finding them laying around, they're smaller that the wood piles and they dont have seaweed draped on them. they look exactly like the old driftwood piles.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Oh, how are people finding thorns and has anyone made an Acorn Indian yet?
Qukatt

Postby JeffGV » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Qukatt wrote:Oh, how are people finding thorns and has anyone made an Acorn Indian yet?

Oh, actually i did make some of them.

Acorn Indian (at Multiplier 1,00 & Learning Ability 100%)

Arts & Crafts 1200
Faith & Wisdom 450
Frontier & Wilderness 800
Hammer & Nail 450
Law & Lore 750
JeffGV

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 pm

cool thanks!
Qukatt

PreviousNext

Return to Help!