I will do it.
- http://salemwiki.info -> the "old" sabinati wiki, often referred as outdated, but nearly up2date now.
How i should post about errors on the wiki-sites?
- Give us a link to the wiki-site that has an error and describe the error.
How i should announce new things?
- Describe the new thing/item/skill/whatever.
- Give us values.
- Give us screenshots.
- Give us gameicons.
How i can give a guide to the wiki?
On salemwiki.info you can create an account and write it down by yourself.
If you are not able to handle this, ask here if someone can help you to add an guide into the wiki.
What can i do if i have a problem with the wiki itself?
If the site itself has an error like it don't load or there is an weird error message, then please post this into this Thread:
- Salemwiki.info technical issues -> http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=265
If something missed on a page, could caused on wrong cache of the page. Purge it!
If you are not sure, if you see the actual page, because something is missed but should be there, you can purge the page to get all actual entries:
If you are a wikiuser and loged in, you can just use "reload" in the selection next to the "history" tab.
For not logged in people there is a workaround to purge the page:
1. Click the option "show source" or "history", then you will get in URL field of your Browser an URL like: http://salemwiki.info/index.php?title=R ... on=history
2. replace "action=history" with "action=purge" and hit Enter
Now the page will be reloaded and rebuild. You should see then all actual entries end dependecies.
Account creation is disabled, how can i get a new account?
Just PM me and i give you details about account creation!