[Wiki] General Update Reports for salemthegame.wiki

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: [Wiki] General Update Reports for salemwiki.info

Postby Qiresea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:40 pm

thanks, taipion, i will copy-paste some of your text as well.

so what do i write for the cooling time? 12 hours during coldsnap and 24 hours during everbloom? it is not the same for all coffins btw, i took 8 coffins at the same time out of the furnaces last time (exactly when they were done) and they had some hours difference in being ready to be collected.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Qiresea wrote:thanks, taipion, i will copy-paste some of your text as well.

so what do i write for the cooling time? 12 hours during coldsnap and 24 hours during everbloom? it is not the same for all coffins btw, i took 8 coffins at the same time out of the furnaces last time (exactly when they were done) and they had some hours difference in being ready to be collected.

I just threw in 36 Coffins so when they are finished I will time them and let you know 100% for sure. I forgot entirely about the season having an effect on the time.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Qiresea wrote:thanks, taipion, i will copy-paste some of your text as well.

Idk about rng in cooling, but as there is nothing that can go wrong once you take them out in time, it does not matter that much.
If you want some more detail, you may be able to find it in some of the patch notes, I am 100% sure that faster cooling (12h sounds about right) during coldsnap was noted there, but I don't remeber if JC said anything specific.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Qiresea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:49 pm

ok, i am going to write 12h/24h for coldsnap/everbloom for now, and when Dark has checked the numbers, i will correct them. thanks, guys.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Kralith » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Qiresea wrote:lith, could you please create a link on the main page, under the Gameplay menu, and after the Witchcraft link with title "New Player Survival Guide"?
i will then copy-paste the text i got from Bleuwulf, he did a great job so i dont have to change a thing :D

Link is created.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 pm

sidenote for wiki correction:

fruits and fruit recipes dont turn rotten in 5 days, but 3 days, correct me if I'm wrong ;)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Qiresea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:55 pm

@lith: thanks for the link, new page created for the "New Player Survival Guide"
http://salemwiki.info/index.php/New_Pla ... ival_Guide
many thanks to Bleuwulf for the text! i will add text from Taipion's guide tomorrow.

@taipion: thanks for another timely comment, i have corrected the fruit recipe pages

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Qiresea wrote:http://salemwiki.info/index.php/New_Pla ... ival_Guide
many thanks to Bleuwulf for the text! i will add text from Taipion's guide tomorrow.

I am just glad to contribute to the monumental and admirable effort made by you and the others involved, and Taipion,if you're willing to be civil I'd be happy to attempt to collaborate together on what we should include,the order/format and so on....I also invited the members of my one Town to read over it and offer their opinions and possible improvement suggestions to me,and will PM you (qiresea) any good suggestions or info i receive. :D
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Qiresea » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 am

@Bleuwulf, Taipion: if you guys are working together on additional text, just let me know, i will wait for the newer version instead of using the existing text on Taipion's trading page.

thanks again for the help!

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:36 am

Qiresea wrote:@Lat: is the captcha service off because of maintenance problems or is it a matter of account permissions?

As far as I can see, it's because of account permissions; sabinati turned off the new account registration, which was apparently done by disabling all captchas.
I assume that it's an unforeseen side-effect that we can't edit in external links because of that.
Last edited by Kandarim on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Help!