[Wiki] General Update Reports for salemwiki.info

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: [Wiki] General Update Reports for salemwiki.info

Postby Ghoul » Thu May 18, 2017 6:01 am

Someone should add that manage claims is needed to the TbF page because I've never been in a town and I'm not sure what manage claims is so I can't word it properly.
Ghoul's Spooky Shoppe
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ C.G. Jung
Ghoul

Postby Taipion » Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 am

Ghoul wrote:Someone should add that manage claims is needed to the TbF page because I've never been in a town and I'm not sure what manage claims is so I can't word it properly.

On the page that opens with CTRL-P (if you are in a town) there are rights which can be set with checkboxes, "manage claims" is just one checkbox in that line.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ghoul » Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 am

Taipion wrote:
Ghoul wrote:Someone should add that manage claims is needed to the TbF page because I've never been in a town and I'm not sure what manage claims is so I can't word it properly.

On the page that opens with CTRL-P (if you are in a town) there are rights which can be set with checkboxes, "manage claims" is just one checkbox in that line.

Thanks, updated.
Ghoul's Spooky Shoppe
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ C.G. Jung
Ghoul

Postby Qiresea » Fri May 26, 2017 6:16 am

Qiresea
Customer

Previous

Return to Help!