How can I play with my friends pls?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

How can I play with my friends pls?

Postby Drobknight » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Hello, Id like to play with my friends but the arrow isnt showing party members properly so were not able to find each other and it wil take soooo long time to sell hides and buy the certification for building settlement :( is there any faster way pls?
thx
Drobknight

Re: How can I play with my friends pls?

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Drobknight wrote:Hello, Id like to play with my friends but the arrow isnt showing party members properly so were not able to find each other and it wil take soooo long time to sell hides and buy the certification for building settlement :( is there any faster way pls?
thx

Double click on their portrait in the party and you will auto walk in that direction
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MrGemini » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 pm

When you or your friends make a new char, and ure finished with the beginning "quests" in Boston, you should be able to port to them when u have their homestead and they have a claimstone, through a wilderness guy. Theres another way to make this too, if u dont have rights of the englishmen, for 30s, but i think just one time.
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Postby Drobknight » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm

I guess I wont be able to follow them across whole map :) and the arrow indicating their position is bugged it doesnt show the location of the player I tried it. And I one of us have to get the settlement built and we need 150 coins for that so its looong time to get the settlement. so only possibility is.. I guess to walk away from town together and find some place to build our lean-tos there.. ?
Drobknight

Postby Vermilioncoyote » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:21 pm

It shouldn't take you that long to have one of your characters with 150 silver between the two of you. Go for Indian tracking to get charms and sell them. With two people you should be able to get through Sevenless's guide pretty quickly.

Guide here:http://forum.salemgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=181
Vermilioncoyote

Postby Drobknight » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Vermilioncoyote wrote:It shouldn't take you that long to have one of your characters with 150 silver between the two of you. Go for Indian tracking to get charms and sell them. With two people you should be able to get through Sevenless's guide pretty quickly.

Guide here:http://forum.salemgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=181

thank you very much :) youve been very helpful the guide is awesome
Drobknight

Return to Help!