Bank

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Bank

Postby robo19 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 am

Ok I am not sure if this is posted else where or already; as stated in the announcements the forums are a bit jumbled but I did make an effort to look for anything about the Bank in boston.

Now talking to the npc brings up a window for withdrawing however nothing indicates how to deposit; I tried dropping money on the npc's face but no luck.

Is it in construction? Or am I missing something?
robo19

Re: Bank

Postby Bluestone » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 am

Bank is to claim silver bought for real world money from the salem store (link at top of page)

You cannot deposit money.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby Sevenless » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 am

Bluestone wrote:Bank is to claim silver bought for real world money from the salem store (link at top of page)

And it's unlikely that you will ever be able to deposit money. This game is all about high stakes living. Permadeath, full loot. The works.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 am

Sevenless wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Bank is to claim silver bought for real world money from the salem store (link at top of page)

And it's unlikely that you will ever be able to deposit money. This game is all about high stakes living. Permadeath, full loot. The works.

And there are ways of storing money too. Like having a cupboard filled with wallets that each have 500 silver in them. And as suggested earlier, some money-sack kind of thing.

Closing this thread since it's not a bug or issue.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Return to Help!