ack Nub alert lol

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

ack Nub alert lol

Postby Whismere » Sun May 10, 2015 12:34 am

Ok, I'm a long time player of the game (been playing since they gave out almost hard to get beta keys, and played hnh before this), but sadly still rather a nub at the aspect of crime and whatnot (aka fighting :D). I do indeed get a serious giggle on the "l3wt" that you see when peeking into leantos lol. I live near a very abandoned place that has its walls rotting down and don't quite understand why I have to put up my crime button active to go onto the property to take their slightly tasty items. As ppl may guess, while wantonly taking items my black bile ran out and I fainted (oh noes I was unaware of this mechanic lol) I seem to be in a perpetual faint and I don't seem to ever be standing up. Just am sitting there waiting endlessly to get ported or whatnot. How do I solve this?? Thanks much in advance and appreciate the time ppl take to read my post. Also to add one other quick question, how do I get rid of their abandoned claim?

Thanks much
Whis
Whismere

Re: ack Nub alert lol

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 10, 2015 12:38 am

it takes about 2h up to 24 or 36h to port off a claim on crime, depending on your crime level

also i would suggest not doing crimes on your main, it can be traced and killed.
Heffernan

Postby DarkNacht » Sun May 10, 2015 12:38 am

You have to destroy their claim stone to get rid of their claim.
DarkNacht

Postby trungdle » Sun May 10, 2015 12:39 am

When your crime debuff wear off you will regain consciousness. Pray, my friend, pray for your life.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 10, 2015 12:42 am

DarkNacht wrote:You have to destroy their claim stone to get rid of their claim.

but hed also have to go on the claim first wich is also comitting crimes.
Heffernan

Postby DarkNacht » Sun May 10, 2015 12:47 am

Heffernan wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:You have to destroy their claim stone to get rid of their claim.

but hed also have to go on the claim first wich is also comitting crimes.

Of course, you can't destroy someone elses claim with out committing a crime.
DarkNacht

Postby Whismere » Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 am

lol Meh I"m not much of a crime type of person, so the idea of creating a crime alt never really occurred to me :D. Oh wells I'll figure it out. Thankfully I put alot of silver on my claims so those should be good for awhile. In the end it just got really hard to look at those not really worth while items and leave them there!!
Thank you peeps for the info, its appreciated! :D
Whismere

Postby Argentis » Sun May 10, 2015 12:57 am

Claims no longer get destroyed when running out of money. So even if you wait 6 months the claim will still be here. The only way to destroy the claim is to destroy the claimstone if the latter ran out of money.
Argentis

Postby trungdle » Sun May 10, 2015 1:02 am

Whismere wrote:lol Meh I"m not much of a crime type of person, so the idea of creating a crime alt never really occurred to me :D. Oh wells I'll figure it out. Thankfully I put alot of silver on my claims so those should be good for awhile. In the end it just got really hard to look at those not really worth while items and leave them there!!

Dude says I'm not a criminal. Get KOed by looting too much.
¦]
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Argentis » Sun May 10, 2015 1:03 am

trungdle wrote:
Whismere wrote:lol Meh I"m not much of a crime type of person, so the idea of creating a crime alt never really occurred to me :D. Oh wells I'll figure it out. Thankfully I put alot of silver on my claims so those should be good for awhile. In the end it just got really hard to look at those not really worth while items and leave them there!!

Dude says I'm not a criminal. Get KOed by looting too much.
¦]

I would personally say that looting abandoned claims is not a crime.
Argentis

Next

Return to Help!