Yellow Bile: How to get it?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Yellow Bile: How to get it?

Postby Slaya15 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 pm

What is a fairly easy to acquire food that gives yellow bile, that can be foraged or crafted without agriculture or farming of any sort? I don't have agriculture yet and would like to be able to kill things like deer, beaver, and bear eventually but right now my humors are pretty bad and I don't want to get KO'd trying. Thanks in advance.
Slaya15

Re: Yellow Bile: How to get it?

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Slaya15 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Dallane wrote:http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Yellow_Bile

I don't understand that chart very well at all. That is why I am asking out right instead of staring at facts and figures I don't really get.
I also understand that if it's like, 40% sulfur then I will most likely get that stat under sulfur, but for most foraged things that are 25/25/25/25... I need help finding a newb friendly food that gives high yellow bile.
Slaya15

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Slaya15 wrote:
Dallane wrote:http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Yellow_Bile

I don't understand that chart very well at all. That is why I am asking out right instead of staring at facts and figures I don't really get.
I also understand that if it's like, 40% sulfur then I will most likely get that stat under sulfur, but for most foraged things that are 25/25/25/25... I need help finding a newb friendly food that gives high yellow bile.

Look at what you can make and read the chart.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Slaya15 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I don't know what you don't get. I can't read that chart well enough to know. Everything is based off "if salt procs, you 'might' get this, but if suphur procs, you 'might' get that. I don't understand it well enough, and you simply don't grasp that concept.
Slaya15

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Slaya15 wrote:I don't know what you don't get. I can't read that chart well enough to know. Everything is based off "if salt procs, you 'might' get this, but if suphur procs, you 'might' get that. I don't understand it well enough, and you simply don't grasp that concept.

Oh i get that you don't understand how to play the game well enough. What i could tell you and what you could read for yourself are the exact same thing. Its a random mini game that you need to plan out. Look at the chart and see think hrmmmm this food has high YB down the line. I wonder what happens if i eat a food that has YB in every field.....hrm what happens if i mix another yb food with it.

Dallane

Postby Slaya15 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Dallane wrote:
Slaya15 wrote:I don't know what you don't get. I can't read that chart well enough to know. Everything is based off "if salt procs, you 'might' get this, but if suphur procs, you 'might' get that. I don't understand it well enough, and you simply don't grasp that concept.

Oh i get that you don't understand how to play the game well enough. What i could tell you and what you could read for yourself are the exact same thing. Its a random mini game that you need to plan out. Look at the chart and see think hrmmmm this food has high YB down the line. I wonder what happens if i eat a food that has YB in every field.....hrm what happens if i mix another yb food with it.

Do you just like to post insults and redundant information to increase your post count to feel important?
Slaya15

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Slaya15 wrote:Do you just like to post insults and redundant information to increase your post count to feel important?

Why else would anyone answer this question? Check old threads and its the same response from other people.

There are tons of choices for YB. look at what you can make and see what it does.

Dallane

Postby alloin » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:28 pm

http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Crescent_Croissant = 100% yellow bile
(needs T3 wheat)
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 pm

alloin wrote:http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Crescent_Croissant = 100% yellow bile
(needs T3 wheat)

Thats the perfect food for noobs. Makes tons of that OP

Dallane

Next

Return to Help!