FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby Nikixos » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:04 am

khang0000 wrote:I park a canoe on the claim land, then try to get my canoe out and got KOEd with 0 black bile. The owner seem to leave this spot but still put the claim stone there. What can I do now ? Now i'm KOed with crime on claim land, stuck there. Even my friend cant get me out of this. PLz explain to me.


if you had lacerny and you stole your canoe from a personal claim say goodbye to your character lol.

Never commit crimes if you are not prepared to face consequences, Your character will remain there for at least 3 days until the owner notices your body and decides your fate, either forgive you or kill you, either way you will gain like 4 levels of madness because your character stays online.

If you die don't worry, you can inherit some of your stats back, plan your will in the cemetery frequently
Image Image
Follow me on Youtube and Twitch!
User avatar
Nikixos
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Mexico

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:59 am

khang0000 wrote:I park a canoe on the claim land, then try to get my canoe out and got KOEd with 0 black bile. The owner seem to leave this spot but still put the claim stone there. What can I do now ? Now i'm KOed with crime on claim land, stuck there. Even my friend cant get me out of this. PLz explain to me.


Anything on claimed land belongs to the person who owns the claim. So, of you leave your canoe on claimed land, it becomes a crime of tresspassing and of theft to go back and get it and you will KO if you don't have the humors for that. You will eventually wake up again at your Homestead, but it's going to take a few hours for the Crime! debuff to wear off and you can't go anywhere until then. The reason it's not a crime to sail into claimed land is so people can't claim over rivers and block people from traveling on them, you just have to be sure to go all the way through the claim.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby dunpeal » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:29 am

er anyone know anything about all the crows that are now here any info is a help thanks
dunpeal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:28 am

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby Kandarim » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:42 am

I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5223
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby pekoyama » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 pm

im finding it difficult to download the game in particular can somebody link me to a helpful thread? :cry:
pekoyama
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 pm

pekoyama wrote:im finding it difficult to download the game in particular can somebody link me to a helpful thread? :cry:


It's hard to say without a little more information. You can do a search for 'trouble downloading client' and check a few of the results for something useful. You can go to the Artifice and Arcana section and try one of the custom clients. If you still can't get it, make a thread in Help with details of what your problem is and what type of computer you are using and what part of the world you are in (location sometimes messes with your connection).
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby Kandarim » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:42 pm

pekoyama wrote:im finding it difficult to download the game in particular can somebody link me to a helpful thread? :cry:


You launch the client from the 'account' page (see top bar on the forum, assuming you are logged in)
Here's a link to the account page
And here's a link to launch the game client (the default one, not custom 3rd party ones)
Note that you need to have a functional java install, which should autodetect how to open the jnlp file.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5223
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby TheGoth » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Would someone be so kind as to tell me how do I reuse a field?
TheGoth
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby Nikixos » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:56 pm

TheGoth wrote:Would someone be so kind as to tell me how do I reuse a field?

Replanting? Use 5 or less humus on it again, check the salem wiki http://salemwiki.info
Image Image
Follow me on Youtube and Twitch!
User avatar
Nikixos
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Mexico

Re: FAQ - Weird Happenings? Confused? Check Here First

Postby TheGoth » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:50 pm

It does not work, so...
TheGoth
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Help!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests