Transfer account errors

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Transfer account errors

Postby Mrfidler » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 am

Me and my friend are unable to transfer our old accounts from the paradox forum.

We just get :

Internal error

Paradox Connect is not responding.

Now yes I am on here but for some reason I had received two beta keys and this one was originally reserved for a friend. Well I assumed my initial problem was I had deleted my key after I registered (forgot to apply it to forum account) but my friend cant even though he is fully registered. Hope it can be fixed so we can play again now that we have time.

My account name: Cjfidler

His account name: Jmoyer
Mrfidler

Re: Transfer account errors

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 am

See similar threads for issues on this (there's about 3 here on the first page).

Solution: contact Paradox directly: support@paradoxplaza.com
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Mrfidler » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:10 am

MagicManICT wrote:See similar threads for issues on this (there's about 3 here on the first page).

Solution: contact Paradox directly: support@paradoxplaza.com

Ah, Sorry good sir. I looked over the first 2 pages but didn't really see anything similar. So I kinda assumed that since that was only way for an account they couldn't post it here.

I guess I shall I figured it was an error here since it is from the link on this side. I guess I shall contact them and have to wait.
Mrfidler

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:22 am

It's been mentioned a few times here the last few days. It's also popped up on Paradox Plaza. I'm not sure who all can access that email, but that way anyone with access can at least answer and get you pointed in the right direction vs just PM TotalyMoo and he may not see it until Monday.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Mrfidler » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:28 am

MagicManICT wrote:It's been mentioned a few times here the last few days. It's also popped up on Paradox Plaza. I'm not sure who all can access that email, but that way anyone with access can at least answer and get you pointed in the right direction vs just PM TotalyMoo and he may not see it until Monday.

In case I get no help from them will TotalyMoo be able to fix said problem? Anyhow that aside thank you very much for the information.
Mrfidler

Postby staxjax » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 am

Mrfidler wrote:In case I get no help from them will TotalyMoo be able to fix said problem? Anyhow that aside thank you very much for the information.

Yup, he's the guy you want to be talking to.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Mrfidler » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 am

Well all I have received so far is a generic auto email from them so far and it has been a while. So I am posting here to bring it up top again and am here to ask if possible does Totally have a Instant messenger he uses? (pm me with it I doubt it is supposed to be too public.)

Edit: Emailed TotalyMoo. Wish us luck!
Mrfidler

Postby staxjax » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:34 am

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Chiprel » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 am

Hi Cjfidler :D
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:58 pm

I have been PM'd and I thought I had helped him on support@paradoxplaza too, but it seems new codes get stuck in the spam folder :/
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Next

Return to Help!