Salem Beta Key

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Salem Beta Key

Postby MrGemini » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Greetings loved Community!

My wife and me have a friend here who visits us often, and watched how we play Salem, he would like to play with an own account too. But since 2 Days we have a big Problem with that.
I tried with two other friends to register at tentonhammer to get a key for him, but every key we get (tried with different email adresses too, even with another IP from an Iphone) its written at login.salemgame.com/ that the key isnt valid! I tried some things with few other friends, but we arent able to get a beta key or account for him. What could be the problem? Thanks for help!

Gemini & Tinkababe
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Re: Salem Beta Key

Postby novus » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 am

I am having the same issue; can anyone open new accounts now? Seems to be rejecting all tenton keys.
novus

Postby staxjax » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 am

I just checked the old website and some keys are working while others aren't. I guess we have to wait for TotalyMoo to check into it...or the nicest guy in the world (jorb) might give you a working one if he sees this ;p
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Garbled » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:37 pm

I am trying to get my friend to play as well, he has gotten 3 keys from Ten Ton Hammer, and none have worked... :(

Any word on what is going on?
Garbled

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I've not been given any extra information about this, either (demi moderator on Paradox, too). We're just going to have to wait until we get word from Paradox support and TotalyMoo.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Shed » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm

I have a spare Account for your friend but the Account is banned for the Forum (Game works fine)
Just Pm me if you want it.
Shed

Postby Uberness » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 am

Shed wrote:I have a spare Account for your friend but the Account is banned for the Forum (Game works fine)
Just Pm me if you want it.

did you really just post telling everyone who reads it that you're using another account to evade a ban?
Uberness

Postby painhertz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 am

He may be talking about the Paradox forum who noone gives a rat ***** about. Even if he was talking about this one almost everyone has multiple accounts and I'm not terribly sure that posting on another one is ban evading per se.....
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 pm

TTH keys are not working properly for some reason. I am checking this with them and will come back to ya'll ASAP.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby MrGemini » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:14 am

New keys are sent out. Big thanks =)
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Return to Help!