Second account question/error

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Second account question/error

Postby Vibe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Is having a second account forbidden? Got another key.
Last edited by Vibe on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vibe

Re: Second account

Postby Chiprel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 pm

There are no rules against it. Feel free to have 2 accounts or even 2 game clients opened at same time :)
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Vibe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Hm anyone got any idea why my Tentomhammer key is giving me the "key is not valid" message when trying to register a new account?
Vibe

Re: Second account question/error

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:35 pm

2nd best thread today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby Vibe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:2nd best thread today.

Please explain?
Vibe

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Vibe wrote:Hm anyone got any idea why my Tentomhammer key is giving me the "key is not valid" message when trying to register a new account?

Be sure you're entering it correctly. I haven't used or gotten one from there so I don't know if they're the same format or not (assuming yes, but could be wrong). You should be able to copy-paste it in, but when trying to copy from a web page, I sometimes get a trailing or leading space that gets picked up and isn't properly parsed out causing an invalid key.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Vibe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:57 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Vibe wrote:Hm anyone got any idea why my Tentomhammer key is giving me the "key is not valid" message when trying to register a new account?

Be sure you're entering it correctly. I haven't used or gotten one from there so I don't know if they're the same format or not (assuming yes, but could be wrong). You should be able to copy-paste it in, but when trying to copy from a web page, I sometimes get a trailing or leading space that gets picked up and isn't properly parsed out causing an invalid key.

Yeah I know that, I've gotten rid of all the underlying code, it was an unformatted paste (as in clean). That's why I'm wondering :/
Vibe

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 am

Alright. Just wanted to post the suggestion as you can never be sure who pays attention in computer class and who flunked out. You should be able to register it under "My Games" on Paradox Plaza to check it. If it doesn't work there, it could be a bad one.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Help!