Disease Video

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Disease Video

Postby trungdle » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Nikixos wrote:Thanks man great video, i'm actually always searching for new content about this game on youtube, as anyone would do for their favourite game,
it's a shame GamerZakh and Eegore quit making videos because they were honestly good narrators.

JC, i'm doing weekly let's plays in spanish as we speak, and made quite some content back in the days. one of the videos made it to 450+ views :shock: , do you think i could get a gift too? They are all really well edited videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... fgh6ZNQwZN

I don't understand Spanish but thank you and thank God you're still alive.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby joshnpk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Nikixos wrote:Thanks man great video, i'm actually always searching for new content about this game on youtube, as anyone would do for their favourite game,
it's a shame GamerZakh and Eegore quit making videos because they were honestly good narrators. :lol:

I wish more people would make YouTube content for this game, think a lot has to do with the fact that if you show your base that's pretty much the end of it. Also I especially agree with your point about GamerZakh, I still watch some of his vids and he is rather good at it.
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 am

Everybody should make comments on all his videos demanding he return to Salem ¦]
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:46 am

I did that once, he did not seemed very interested.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:18 am

I'm sure he will make a video or two once the game is released, i think he said it on his last salem video HOWEVER, there's plenty of other good youtubers out there so not much worries about that
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby trungdle » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:22 am

We can try getting Projared?
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Sky_Cardis » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 am

Cheena wrote:I'd suggest to make your voice louder than the music.

This was done initially done with this video for the sake of saving people from hearing my allergy issues as much. Stuffy was bad enough, but I didn't want people to hear the weird...click noises when I said certain parts of words, think of a sound like...chewing with mouth open....Yeah NOT a pleasent sound I wanted my viewers to hear....Hell I had to do MANY takes just to lessen that sound as much as I could. So turning up the music more then orginally intended helped.

gagarin wrote:what a lovely voice! i had creeps while listening to it

Lol should hear it when NOT having to deal with bad allergies of season changes.
Friends like when I do villian-like voice acting, specially the low creepy sounded ones XD

DarkNacht wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:There is now a worse overall chance you will be cured for every wrong cure you take. Do it right or die. The choice is yours.

Why was this information not in the video?

I explained how I cure the players in my video, doing it my way I can say with certainty I never lost a patient and most of the time I dont have to do the extra stepped mentioned.
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby joshnpk » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:28 pm

trungdle wrote:We can try getting Projared?

Yes! He likes HnH. I'm gonna peck his head in the comments until I get my way. ¦]

Does anyone know if he still plays HnH?

Also just to play devils advocate, wouldn't an influx of players increase the server lag?
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby Mr_Bellflower » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Probably not.
Keep calm and stay peachy.
Mr_Bellflower

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 pm

joshnpk wrote:Also just to play devils advocate, wouldn't an influx of players increase the server lag?

The lag in game is usually either a coding problem or issue with a node along the way to Europe.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Help!