Passwort Reset.

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Passwort Reset.

Postby Shed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Me and TotalyMoo are almost best Friends, because I msg more with him than i talk with my GF.
Some Weeks ago i asked him if he could make a Passwordreset because i couldn't login anymore. He said i should ask Loftar wich i did 2-3 Times without getting a awnser, even when he was on the Forum and just readed my Message on the Board he keep ignored me.
Totaly Moo also said he doesn't awnser to his Request and he can't do anything since he just have Forum Administration.
It isn't even a big task, it's like login to the FTP Servers and Reset a Password of a Customre in seconds.

What should i do? i Have a Account with over 3k Silver wich is more worth than 50$ and i can't login anymore and Loftar doesn't Awnser/Support me as a Customer to get this Issue fixed (almost 3 Weeks passed)
I guess he spend more time in reading my Pm's where i ask for a Password- reset than it would requiere to reset the PW.
I would understand if this Game is still Free to Play, but it has already turned commercially and i have no clue if my Stuff already got rubbed or not because 3 Weeks are a lot of times and it's kind of bad if u aren't able to login for such a big amount of Time in a Perma Death Game where all your Stuff can get stole and raided...

i don't know doesn't make sense for me.
Shed

Re: Passwort Reset.

Postby Slayblaze » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Why don't you just change your password on the Account screen? All you need is your current pw, and then just enter a new one.
______
Slayblaze

Postby Shed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 pm

The Passowrd has changed, i used the same Username and Password like on ParadoxPlaza and from one to the other Day the PW wasn't Valid anymore.
That's why i asked for Help.
Shed

Postby staxjax » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Please refrain from spamming PMs to random forum goers this time.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Here we go again.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Return to Help!