Teleporting to friends homestead

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Teleporting to friends homestead

Postby Arcanist » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 pm

I think that you could be in party with him and teleport out together... (the party leader doing the porting)
Arcanist

Postby Vibe » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Arcanist wrote:I think that you could be in party with him and teleport out together... (the party leader doing the porting)

Didn't they say this isn't functioning yet?
Vibe

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Yes, I did say that about 5 posts up. The mechanic is planned, but isn't functional yet.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Vibe » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Alright, so I decided I'll just walk to my friend, but... are the party pointers working correctly? I mean is it really pointing in the right direction of my mate?
Vibe

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:11 am

I'm not 100% sure on that. They were when I used them last, but if you are in a party and click the person's portrait, you'll walk directly at them.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Chiprel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 am

What MagicManICT said + you can trust arrow IF your target isn't afk. If you friend will go afk party arrow won't update and will show wrong spot. (that's because your client is getting fake location of your party members and it's drawing arrow pointing to place just 2-3minimaps away). From what I remember rightclicking party member icon in party window(left side of screen) and selecting follow will work correctly even if target is afk.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Previous

Return to Help!