The Rights Of Englishmen and Party Travelling.

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

The Rights Of Englishmen and Party Travelling.

Postby CosmosConqueror » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm

So, I was just wondering, I have The Rights Of Englishmen, so I can't use Wilderness Guides. But If my friend would get me into his party and use the Party Travel thingy, would that make me go to the same place aswell?
CosmosConqueror

Re: The Rights Of Englishmen and Party Travelling.

Postby Chiprel » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:55 pm

No. You have to walk :(
Party travel thingy is not implemented yet as far as I know.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Bait » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm

What is this Party Travel you speak of? Currently, if you got into his party, you'd be able to click his portrait and auto-walk in his direction. Are you under the assumption that you'll be able to port to party members? If so, I'd clear the idea from your mind. That's more easily abused than Summoning was.
Bait

Postby Chiprel » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Bait wrote:What is this Party Travel you speak of? Currently, if you got into his party, you'd be able to click his portrait and auto-walk in his direction. Are you under the assumption that you'll be able to port to party members? If so, I'd clear the idea from your mind. That's more easily abused than Summoning was.

If I remember right it was mentioned somewhere by Jorb or Loftar that we will be able to use wilderness guide in party(everyone in party porting to same place). Not sure if they are still planning to implement something like that after we got one free tp to claim.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby masau » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Bait - the wilderness guide says that if you are the party leader your whole party will be transported with you when you use the guide. No idea if it's implemented or not.
masau

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 pm

I've never tried to use it, but I believe Chiprel is correct in that the party travel with the guide hasn't yet been implemented. (I'm not finding a related post right away, so this could be completely wrong here, but I'm thinking this is correct.)
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Help!