Friends and Claimed Land

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Friends and Claimed Land

Postby stealthyshiroean » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:17 pm

So, I got my fiance to my homestead and her leanto was already placed on my land. When she logged out she was near her homestead on my land, but when she logged back in she couldn't move any where because the game was saying that the land she was trying to move on was owned by me. We've added each other as kin....and obviously I got the homestead secret to work because the guide led her to where I am. Is this supposed to happen? Or should we just build a leanto nearby and eventually she'd have to claim her own land?
stealthyshiroean

Re: Friends and Claimed Land

Postby Superiodity » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Tick the "trespass" option on the claim and make sure it matches up with her colour.
Superiodity

Postby krikke93 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Superiodity wrote:Tick the "trespass" option on the claim and make sure it matches up with her colour.

I'll have to add this: Be sure to not just walk away when you check the option "trespassing" (you might want to check everything), but instead click the X at te top of the window to close it.
If you just walk away it will be unchecked.
Wanna hear some epic music while playing this epic game?
Visit my YouTube Channel!
krikke93

Postby stealthyshiroean » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 am

Thanks a lot. Managed to fix the problem. :)
stealthyshiroean

Postby masau » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 am

Also make sure her color is *NOT* white. This is the default color player you memorize/kin are added to. Setting trespassing/vandalism/ect on for white is a bad idea generally. It's far too easy to forget to move a newly memorized player to a different color - and forgetting can be quite bad for your base.
masau

Return to Help!