Summoning criminals

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Summoning criminals

Postby kfv7 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 pm

I have one last question. I get clues and I able to summon him. But his house is walled, I cant go into his claimed land.

His house its just 4 o 5 tiles away from the wall. I cant use the clues to summon him outside his clam; It just work when right click in his claimed land.

I want to summon him outside. Am i doing something wrong?
kfv7

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm

You're doing it right. You can only summon a person at their homestead, so if their claim ins't a homestead, you have to find the building that is. You also have to force your way in, just like the cops do in a drug raid. You're already leaving murder scents (assuming you're going to kill the guy you're summoning, else what's the point), so a little vandalism/waste isn't really going to add much.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby kfv7 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:42 pm

My humours are around 30, I dont think that I will be able to break his gate. The point was to summon him to stole his keys to get in, and recover the inspirationals he stole me to learn the story of cain and abel and kill him.

Its just a wild shot, maybe he already used thems or he dont have the key on him. But if it works it would be pretty nice. I have like 12 hours to do it, he play less than me and in a opposite time; when I go to sleep around 9-8 hours then he log in and he log off in that time frame too.
kfv7

Postby Superiodity » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:50 pm

You can't use other peoples keys, so even if he did have them on him you wouldn't be able to get in.
Superiodity

Postby kfv7 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 pm

I guess that I will look for a professional then. The bounty its pretty big, it involves a couple of 30% + purity rods of diferent purity, 11 18% lockets and some whispering snake skulls among other stuff. I just want him killed and what the mercy of the professional could spare, I would recover myself eventually.

He will be offline for 12 hours more or so, and its pretty low developed (even more than me); so I dont think that will be any reprisals.

If someone its interested, please pm me.
kfv7

Previous

Return to Help!