History's Lessons

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: History's Lessons

Postby Taipion » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:14 am

-.-

So many assumptions, and all wrong again...

Even though you quoted 2 statements from one post and only 1 from another... that one statement is clearly about the same, unlike what you say it is.

So hopefully you have your answer
dude, I did NOT ask you, because I know you would not contribute anything of value to any discussion about raiding.

and we are not talking about some exception
idc what you consider that case, I am definitely not talking about what you want me to -.-
If you assume everyone can no-life the game like you did on concord, then you might have a very biased basis to your assumptions,
and even then you have to sleep at some point...

You can turn this around as you like, but nothing you said had any substance yet, except ofc you consider narcissism substance. :lol:

Continue to derail this thread as you like, I'm already bored of reading your posts.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Judaism » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:18 am

Taipion wrote:
Continue to derail this thread as you like, I'm already bored of reading your posts.

My input has been fairly on topic, where yours has not. You are not replying to the post I just wrote and that is precisely why you never should had commented in the first place.

You are wrong again, so many false assumptions all over again is literally what you always say without any depth or clarification and therefore I'd rather have you not mingle in discussions you have no clue about at all. Until you can actually show me that you do have some knowledge, experience, expertise or show me some video's of you raiding. It seems pointless to even discuss it with you and that honestly is not only for this topic, it is true for most discussions and that much I have seen from the Discord crap you repeatedly threw in there.

Thats exactly why I rather just call you out for being a total idiot, just like all the other people seem to do, instead of having proper discussions with the likes of you. Here again you throw some bullcrap which is supposedly needs to make me look like a narcissist but I firmly believe that you are everything you accuse other people of to deny your own personality.

I have met so many people in this game, so many of whom I have spoken with through voice-chat over the years, so many arguments I have had but I doubt many people consider me a narcissist. Just because you are a complete idiot does not mean everyone around you is a narcissist or whatever the ***** you think they are. Start tackling the root at yourself, ***** ****.

Seems to me that you have severe mental issues, not the other way around. Trust me, my family owns businesses where they work with these kind of people and I had to guide/help them regularly, so unlike you I actually have a grasp on what I am talking about and you would fit in perfectly.
Last edited by Judaism on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby JoanXena » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:44 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Since the player is of course donuted then most likely they cannot actually grab scents to stock people except you actually can if you keep one of your characters logged out in providence that has a leanto claimed inside your town then using the tactics of "Reverse Stealing" you can move scents onto the said character and stock people from the safety of your base [DISCLAIMER:An actual experienced raider doesn't log out their characters to get stocked but you can still setup TBC's in a flank outside of both the town and donut raid town] . Again, you can also do this strategy to bring in more materials but unless you have a criminality set its quite tedious at the high cost of 40 base black bile per item moved.

----------------------------------------------------
All things aside in this hella long TL;DR

If the defender doesn't feel like defending anymore and wants to quit the game after a 2-week long raid campaign? All he has to do is destroy his valued possessions within a day or so and let it fall to ruin while the people who spent so many hours trying to raid it get ***** **** in return for their efforts.

In the end. You can't really raid in this game.
[REDACTED]
Last edited by JoanXena on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoanXena

Postby Judaism » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:47 am

JoanXena wrote:Classified information

:o
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:21 am

This isn't the place to fight. If you haven't actively raided then you probably shouldn't be posting here.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 am

I can confirm I have actively raided. My own base.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:29 am

MaxPlanck wrote:I can confirm I have actively raided. My own base.

How long was the stream of it?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ronch » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:07 am

:lol:
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:12 am

Since I have not even raided an actively defended stone wall base yet, please don't lock down this thread !
I've learned more about the game's current raiding mechanics from 15 minutes of reading on this thread, than I've learned through playing it for almost a year now.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:22 am

Dallane wrote:

How long was the stream of it?

I don't remember tbh. I didn't even get around to destroying everything on stream either, had to do a majority of it the next day cause I was pretty tired/bored near the end.
MaxPlanck
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Help!