New World Screenshots

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: New World Screenshots

Postby Goodman12 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 pm

Dallane wrote:Same reason why they more than likely burned out on Provi also. Allied as many ppl as they could now they can't really raid any big targets.

It's agreeable that we had too many allies, something I was somewhat against but sadly I ignored.
This however is not the reason why our group fell apart.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Judaism » Fri May 26, 2017 2:42 am

Darwoth wrote:your just griping to gripe if you think popham was an unfriendly environment for raiding, even if raiding was like it was at whatever you personally think was the easiest timeframe for it everybody would of still used cannons as it would still be faster/better than breaking in which was intended.

the real reason popham crapped out is because the majority of the agressors were on the same team, had your group started the server fighting the russians for example instead of allying with them i am sure you would have had a much more enjoyable time.

No I did not expect that the raid conditions would be the exact same **** as Providence, with only adding cannons that would just shoot down bells/claims. I really anticipated a lot of of raid changes and new mechanics, here once again loading up a cannon to then wait several hours was boring and by the time we had our infrastructure and characters leveled up most people were burned out already by the disappointment. We had to make outer perimeters to counter this and had to do other tiresome things. Cannons are not hard at all, from my understanding with some forcing it could be close to instant shooting which would allow you to raid bases on an insane speed. Its very long ago by now already but the way it all was set up was not very enjoyable.

It is entirely right that we had too many allies in the start, we wanted to compete against the larger groups but honestly our active number count never exceeded 10 people and we only managed to have that many for the first few weeks. Many people pulled out and went back to main focus Providence. We initially did not oppose the Russians, we had other things to do in the start and we never allied up with them or whatsoever.

For some reason it became dull really quickly and surely a lot of it has to do with the group itself, it snowballs when no-1 gives a ***** anymore and stops playing. It was not a group effort from our side, thats why we made a new group just for Popoham but it only resulted into internal issues, we for example had multiple people that never even tried Popham. I do not know why exactly everyone pulled out rather quickly but it was far from dynamic enough, so thats probably why I only had a good experience from the first few weeks.

I hope the next expeditions have modified raid mechanics, alongside new specific mechanics and a lot of other improvements and different victory conditions. For example: The witchcraft clues, the endless statue search, tracking option for people, public town locations, witch locations etc
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Emphyrio » Fri May 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Not a real Demon Price, nevertheless one less criminal.
rogue-linkage.JPG
rogue-linkage.JPG (9.69 KiB) Viewed 12310 times
Emphyrio

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Emphyrio wrote:Not a real Demon Price, nevertheless one less criminal.
rogue-linkage.JPG

it had a good run :(

THIS is what he got on the edge of providence 2 days ago alone...

Heffernan

Postby Emphyrio » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 am

Suspicious gathering...
reconnoitre.jpg
reconnoitre.jpg (113.73 KiB) Viewed 12155 times
Emphyrio

Postby Taipion » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 am

Emphyrio wrote:Suspicious gathering...
reconnoitre.jpg

There were people disappearing in one place, and reappearing in another!
Witchcraft, I tell you!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:17 am

za fuq?

Heffernan

Postby Reviresco » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:35 am

Heffernan wrote:za fuq?

I found a 3.92 carat one once. I was a newbie and it was 98 hardness. :|
Reviresco

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:24 pm

I heard they can roll up to 10 carats.
IMO youll need to sift atleast couple of hundred thousand rubble from the lower floors to even see if its a possibility.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Chrumps » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:27 pm

WTF it has to do with floor level ?
Are you implying purity has anything to do with it ?
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill