2nd Salem Podcast!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

2nd Salem Podcast!

Postby GamerZakh » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 am

Eegore ;) and I 8-) managed to arrange a timeslot for us to talk about all the changes and possible futures of Salem for a 2nd time! Check it out:
http://youtu.be/84wjtjK7qzU
GamerZakh

Re: 2nd Salem Podcast!

Postby TotalyMoo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Woop.

Going to listen to this later :) Hoping for it to be as good as the first one.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby tiarali » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Went to watch it while the server was down :)
tiarali

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:37 pm

If this is going to become a regular thing, you guys should get this up on iTunes and other sites so people can get it on their media players and smartphones without needing to connect via broadband WiFi or 3G/4G (us US folks pay way too much for some of these data plans--not sure what European plans are like, but they double phone bills or more here). I like having this kind of stuff to listen to on a commute.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 pm

MagicManICT wrote:If this is going to become a regular thing, you guys should get this up on iTunes and other sites so people can get it on their media players and smartphones without needing to connect via broadband WiFi or 3G/4G (us US folks pay way too much for some of these data plans--not sure what European plans are like, but they double phone bills or more here). I like having this kind of stuff to listen to on a commute.

I suggested this in the last podcast thread, albeit a more simple solution (as in adding a downloadable mp3). Really do want this though.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby GamerZakh » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:10 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:If this is going to become a regular thing, you guys should get this up on iTunes and other sites so people can get it on their media players and smartphones without needing to connect via broadband WiFi or 3G/4G (us US folks pay way too much for some of these data plans--not sure what European plans are like, but they double phone bills or more here). I like having this kind of stuff to listen to on a commute.

I suggested this in the last podcast thread, albeit a more simple solution (as in adding a downloadable mp3). Really do want this though.

I'm working on getting a dedicated site, once that's all set up I will be able to host files =)
GamerZakh

Return to City upon a Hill