Brace Yourselves...

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Brace Yourselves...

Postby Sevenless » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:Welcome, new players!

I am more scared of them than they should be of me, I still haven't got any defenses in my base and any new player can probably beat me up within a day or two of hardcore playing.

As for the attitude towards new players. Well. Most of the people in this thread were probably joking, but I agree that new people in this game need to realize it's not flowers and happiness all of the time. :)

Big love to all you new guys and gals <3

I'll bend over backwards to teach people how to play this game. But I've already shooed off a player or two by describing the nature of PvP in this game. And honestly, if just a description of the pvp is enough to scare them they're much better off playing a different game.

And no tonks, I won't stop comparing the differences between Salem and Haven. But I do agree using that fact as an argument why the devs should just up and change their game design theories and motto is pretty dumb.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Re: Brace Yourselves...

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Sevenless wrote:And no tonks, I won't stop comparing the differences between Salem and Haven. But I do agree using that fact as an argument why the devs should just up and change their game design theories and motto is pretty dumb.

heh, cant stop loving stubborn folks :lol: but really, sometimes try avoiding it when possible :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill