Brace Yourselves...

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Brace Yourselves...

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:10 am

sabinati wrote:Try to wait a while before killing too many of them off, ok guys?

Id rather say its better to die early, know the danger and keep on playing than die with a developed character and quit.
Glennfinnan

Postby ElCapitan1701 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:32 am

I hope no one of the new players is going to look in the forums finding threa(t)ds like this one. Should have been deleted or moderated after the first post - but wait - the mods are thinking the same way but hold off because of the "long term". :evil:
ElCapitan1701

Postby Bluestone » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 am

ElCapitan1701 wrote:I hope no one of the new players is going to look in the forums finding threa(t)ds like this one. Should have been deleted or moderated after the first post - but wait - the mods are thinking the same way but hold off because of the "long term". :evil:

Such threats will never be moderated! PvP is one of the core aspects of the game :D if anything, the devs encourage it lolol. ¦]
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby ElCapitan1701 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 am

That has nothing to do with PvP ingame. That`s no reason to welcome them in forums with "the noobs are coming" or "send the deathsquadrons".
ElCapitan1701

Postby staxjax » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 am

ElCapitan1701 wrote:That has nothing to do with PvP ingame. That`s no reason to welcome them in forums with "the noobs are coming" or "send the deathsquadrons".

Why not? It is the harsh reality of the game.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Droj » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 am

At least if they do get killed by some dishonorable horde their character was barely a day old. Many lessons to be learned .
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby ElCapitan1701 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:33 am

Obviously you all have made your excuses to justify why to kill some helpless, defenceless new players. It seems odd to me, that you think this sort of uneven fight has something to do with the gameplay. But even better: you aren`t doing this to have some fun but to do the new players a favor,right? You are all hero's today.Go on. Let`s see how this works out.
ElCapitan1701

Postby Droj » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:45 am

ElCapitan1701 wrote:Obviously you all have made your excuses to justify why to kill some helpless, defenceless new players. It seems odd to me, that you think this sort of uneven fight has something to do with the gameplay. But even better: you aren`t doing this to have some fun but to do the new players a favor,right? You are all hero's today.Go on. Let`s see how this works out.

I'm all against newb killing like you said, just look at what happened after the start of CB. It is wrong to assume that everyone is in favour of newb killing but it happens and they will only become a better player by learning how to avoid such hostile interactions.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Kaios » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 pm

ElCapitan1701 wrote:Obviously you all have made your excuses to justify why to kill some helpless, defenceless new players. It seems odd to me, that you think this sort of uneven fight has something to do with the gameplay. But even better: you aren`t doing this to have some fun but to do the new players a favor,right? You are all hero's today.Go on. Let`s see how this works out.

There's always going to be people with different mindsets on how they enjoy playing the game. If this means killing newbie players for their own pleasure then who are you to say that's wrong, not a good idea or "not justified"
Kaios

Postby staxjax » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Funny thing is, I dont think anybody that posted in this thread is a noob killer.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill