Dec 21st, 2012

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Dec 21st, 2012

Postby colesie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 am

Well we're 30 minutes until Dec 22nd here and what a let-down that whole end of the world thing was. Was anyone actually worried?
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Re: Dec 21st, 2012

Postby painhertz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 am

I was more worried about Y2K but i went out dancing that night. ***** a Mayan.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby colesie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:47 am

Aye, y2k was a lot more believable lol

I stopped worrying about the whole 2012 thing after doing a little research on it but some people were legitimately convinced. I work in a grocery store and I worked last night. People were actually stocking up on canned goods and **** for it.
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby JinxDevona » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 am

Anyone who did not listen to hype and actually studied the 5-6 different people from different times and places in history (and Nostrodomus) knew that today was not the end of the world. It was a special alignment that could bring about natural changes on earth like it did the last time it happened steaming from heat changes. We've seen these things happening already and will continue to see more. The ice caps will continue to melt down taking over a small portion of land. Sea creatures from the deep washing ashore beaches. 4 out of the top 5 worst earthquakes every in history happening within the last 5-10 years. Superstorm Sandy. This was the mark of changes to Earth, not the end of the world.

(I have been fighting with my own mother for the last few years about not scaring my children about the end of the world. She would fight with me that I was a bad mother because I wasn't buying guns and stockpiling food and water for my family. I did lots of research to fight her on this. (She's nuts by the way, don't believe me... ask my husband and children...lol))
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

Postby painhertz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 am

Whoa....I always thought you were a dude. lol Crazy.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:24 am

it is nuts to not stockpile guns and food for your family, not because of the apocalypse but because it is basic security and common sense. power outages, natural disasters, rioting dregs of society, disruption to oil supplies and thus food supplies, viral outbreak, financial collapse or any of a number of other things is why you have the means to feed and defend your family on hand, not because your retarded mother in law thought the end of the world was yesterday.
Darwoth

Postby Kaios » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 am

hi guys my name is darwoth and i sound fat because i am fat
Kaios

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:45 am

Kaios wrote:hi guys my name is darwoth and i sound fat because i am fat

neat
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:46 am

Darwoth wrote:it is nuts to not stockpile guns and food for your family, not because of the apocalypse but because it is basic security and common sense. power outages, natural disasters, rioting dregs of society, disruption to oil supplies and thus food supplies, viral outbreak, financial collapse or any of a number of other things is why you have the means to feed and defend your family on hand, not because your retarded mother in law thought the end of the world was yesterday.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Horis » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:50 am

The end of the world was close! Ever since it was known that the Mayan calendar ended on December 12, 2012, a crack team of Archaeologists from the Indiana Jones School of Extreme Archaeology have been searching the globe over to find more of the Mayan calendar. Just minutes before the end of the world two students and a monkey found what was another part of the calendar. So the earth is safe for another 7 years, and now it is up to scientists to find more missing calendar years.

Phew!
Horis

Next

Return to City upon a Hill