AutoRun - How to...

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

AutoRun - How to...

Postby watcher2554 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

I figured out how to AutoRun.

Required items in inventory w/inventory window open: 1 food item or 1 study item.

While holding down the W key to move in the desired direction, Right Click the item in inventory. This brings up the Eat/Study option. Release the W key and your Chr. is in AutoRun mode.

Note: If the Eat/Study options are still up..you can not turn left or right with the keyboard keys..you must first Right Click on the map/screen to make the Eat/Study options go away. This does NOT take you out of AutoRun mode.

To exit AutoRun mode, simply Left Click anywhere on the map. Your Chr. will continue to that point or you may fully controll him again with the keyboard.

I love finding things by mistake. LoL
Last edited by watcher2554 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
watcher2554

Re: AutoRun - How to...

Postby staxjax » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 pm

It also does the same thing if you alt-tab to a different screen while pressing a movement key.

Here's a better one follow party member while carrying an object:

Set object down.
Click the lift command.
Click to pick up the object.
Right click party member to bring up the radial menu before your character reaches the object.
Once the character snags up the object, click follow on the open radial menu for the person you wish to follow.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Return to City upon a Hill