Got my Kit back

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Got my Kit back

Postby Ass_Kraken » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 am

What happened to the box that was stolen?
Ass_Kraken

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 am

Shiala wrote:
Darwoth wrote:pretty disgusting that they gave away **** to placate a whiney retard that could not be bothered to afk inside one of the many structures, players doing things to separate you from your **** is part of the game. nobody to blame but yourself.

He wasn't afk. He had just picked the package up from the npc. For the sake of argument, let's say you bought a package from the store, picked it up from the npc, and before you could even port or open it, you got KO'd by some critter that someone brought into town. Would you just shrug and go, "Oh well, hope that guy appreciates me spending that $15 to give him that loot. Working as intended..."? While I don't agree with how the OP brought it to the forums and turned it into a ***** fest, I do agree that it's a legitimate problem.

then maybe he should have looked around and noticed the bear standing two feet away before taking **** out of the mailbox?
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:35 am

TIL if you call paradox and email everyone crying you get your **** back in a permadeath sandbox
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby scypheroth » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 am

1- i wasnt AFK
2- the bear wasnt there it just got brought into boston when i had my mailbox open

im glad to see there gonan fix this issue, every perma death game has a safezone...that i know of, of some kind...
DF had cities, yes u can pk in them but then u get bashed over n over by a strike of lightning....what they shoudl do is implement guard ins the city that will aggro to anyone that commits a crime or animals. Just my 2 cents.

P.S im shur the ppl that are bashing me for doing this would have done the same thing if they paid $15 for a item then didnt get...if not then can u send me 15 bucks in my paypal? Since u seem to give away money and not care if u get anythign in return. :)
i woudnt have been so ***** about it if i had my items for a while and actually got to use them in the world and then lost them. But when i didnt even get to open the dam gift box....not cool. Considering i have a fixed income to live on 15 bucks is alot to me.
scypheroth

Postby staxjax » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:07 am

I have yet to read anything about this getting 'fixed'.

Considering i have a fixed income to live on 15 bucks is alot to me.

Lucky you.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby painhertz » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 am

Unless I hear confirmation from Moo, Jorb or Loftar I call *****. OP just wants to make himself look like less of a tard than he is, and he is.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 am

Last I heard on it, the Boston claim isn't anywhere near feature complete. There's several issues with it that need to be resolved before release.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby darnokpl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 am

scypheroth wrote:P.S im shur the ppl that are bashing me for doing this would have done the same thing if they paid $15 for a item then didnt get...if not then can u send me 15 bucks in my paypal?

Haha yea I wonder how many packs they bought and I want to see them when they lose them.

painhertz wrote:Unless I hear confirmation from Moo, Jorb or Loftar I call *****. OP just wants to make himself look like less of a tard than he is, and he is.

TotalyMoo wrote:...
Boston is indeed somewhat of a safe-zone and should therefore be at least safe to pick up purchased items in.

and from http://www.salemthegame.com/about
"The only place in Salem not built by the players is the main city Boston, which is a safe-zone where one can meet other players, ..."

Enough official confirmation?
darnokpl

Postby painhertz » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 am

Confirmation that he actually got his pack back, dullard.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby darnokpl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 am

painhertz wrote:Confirmation that he actually got his pack back, dullard.

Speak to more clearly then:)
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill