Got my Kit back

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Got my Kit back

Postby colesie » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:37 pm

sabinati wrote:
_Gunnar wrote:pretty sure that that part of them died when they created a "safe zone" in their game, given that boston exists he should get his money back, and you guys shouldn't have been abusing him in a thread in Help. Tell him what to do, if he keeps whining, lock & move on. Moving it to HoB is total *****.

boston was made a safe zone because of me constantly attacking jorb in alpha ¦]

And KOing me playing on Vigilance's account :lol:
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Ass_Kraken » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:15 pm

I lost the good cheer chain I bought from someone in boston because a bear mauled me, plox reimburse.
Ass_Kraken

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 am

welp time to farm boston like mad till the changes :D
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ornery » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:58 am

I'm glad someone rewarded your boo-hoo'ing. GJ
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby Darwoth » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am

pretty disgusting that they gave away **** to placate a whiney retard that could not be bothered to afk inside one of the many structures, players doing things to separate you from your **** is part of the game. nobody to blame but yourself.
Darwoth

Postby darnokpl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:41 am

Darwoth wrote:pretty disgusting that they gave away **** to placate a whiney retard that could not be bothered to afk inside one of the many structures, players doing things to separate you from your **** is part of the game. nobody to blame but yourself.

Afk inside building doesn't work mate, they can KO you there using turkeys :)

To OP I am glad you got you pack back and that you made this little change for game in better direction ;)
darnokpl

Postby SargentPepper » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 am

sabinati wrote:boston was made a safe zone because of me constantly attacking jorb in alpha ¦]

and loftar. ;)
SargentPepper

Postby Shiala » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am

Darwoth wrote:pretty disgusting that they gave away **** to placate a whiney retard that could not be bothered to afk inside one of the many structures, players doing things to separate you from your **** is part of the game. nobody to blame but yourself.

He wasn't afk. He had just picked the package up from the npc. For the sake of argument, let's say you bought a package from the store, picked it up from the npc, and before you could even port or open it, you got KO'd by some critter that someone brought into town. Would you just shrug and go, "Oh well, hope that guy appreciates me spending that $15 to give him that loot. Working as intended..."? While I don't agree with how the OP brought it to the forums and turned it into a ***** fest, I do agree that it's a legitimate problem.
Shiala

Postby Onionfighter » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:25 am

Shiala wrote:

He wasn't afk. He had just picked the package up from the npc. For the sake of argument, let's say you bought a package from the store, picked it up from the npc, and before you could even port or open it, you got KO'd by some critter that someone brought into town. Would you just shrug and go, "Oh well, hope that guy appreciates me spending that $15 to give him that loot. Working as intended..."? While I don't agree with how the OP brought it to the forums and turned it into a ***** fest, I do agree that it's a legitimate problem.

In all fairness, he could have taken a look around, and seen the bear nearby before buying something.
Onionfighter

Postby _Gunnar » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 am

As soon as you designate boston as a "safe zone", you're going to have these problems, and so you just have to fix it so its not possible to exploit it in this way.

personally i'd rather boston didn't exist, but it does, so meh.

and he could have looked around and seen there was a bear, but he might not know that a bear would aggro him in a "safe zone", etc.
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill