Got my Kit back

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Got my Kit back

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:00 am

painhertz wrote:Confirmation that he actually got his pack back, dullard.

He did. It's very rare that we do any kind of reimbursements though.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby scypheroth » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 am

painhertz wrote:Unless I hear confirmation from Moo, Jorb or Loftar I call *****. OP just wants to make himself look like less of a tard than he is, and he is.

wow dont u have confidence in ppls posts....guess u just made yourself look like a complete POS huh? Guess thats good reason for ppl not to trust you in game and kill on sight....
scypheroth

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 am

scypheroth wrote:
painhertz wrote:Unless I hear confirmation from Moo, Jorb or Loftar I call *****. OP just wants to make himself look like less of a tard than he is, and he is.

wow dont u have confidence in ppls posts....guess u just made yourself look like a complete POS huh? Guess thats good reason for ppl not to trust you in game and kill on sight....

You don't have much room to talk.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mushibag » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:27 am

scypheroth wrote: every perma death game has a safezone...that i know of, of some kind...

Never heard of Haven and Hearth?
Mushibag

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 am

Okay I have a feeling this will go down quickly into a flamewar from now on, nothing to gain further here. Last thread got out of hand so there's no need for another one.

Locking.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill