Salem goes dirty?!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Salem goes dirty?!

Postby painhertz » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:17 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
painhertz wrote:If I had posted this idiotic thread I'd be banned.....

Deep derailing from the very important topic the OP posted of forced **** and you might still get your wish. Please at least add a bit of perspective for us. What is it like always being the bottom?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

A lot less humiliating than having my entire people slaughtered and driven to near extinction by the superior white man. How's the alcohol on the Rez Chief?
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 pm

painhertz wrote:
A lot less humiliating than having my entire people slaughtered and driven to near extinction by the superior white man. How's the alcohol on the Rez Chief?

Just so I'm clear here. You feel that being the Bottom in your relationship time after time is LESS humiliating than dying on a battlefield?

BTW are you getting any responses to your Craigslist post?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/m4m/3421063042.html

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby painhertz » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Hilarious.... So my wife likes to be on top.... So sue me. As for that ad thing, I have to wonder what you knowing about it says about you. I on the other hand live about 4000 miles from Los Angeles. lol I'll leave this be now as undoubtedly I'll get harassed or banned when it's you that started **** with me.....

Smallpox blankets? battle? lmfao
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:45 pm

painhertz wrote:Hilarious.... So my wife likes to be on top.... So sue me. As for that ad thing, I have to wonder what you knowing about it says about you. I on the other hand live about 4000 miles from Los Angeles. lol I'll leave this be now as undoubtedly I'll get harassed or banned when it's you that started **** with me.....

Smallpox blankets? battle? lmfao

I think everybody's heart just sank a little at the thought that you might have a wife oblivious to all this. Our Tribe shall say a prayer for her tonight.

Moving on though since your recent flare up to the forums seems a bit prolonged I have decided to take advantage of it by playing a new game with you. I call it "Painhertz working out.... or having sex". This is where I show a picture of you (from the RL pic thread) and then you tell me if you were in fact working out at that time...... or being a Bottom again.

#1:

ANSWER:
Looks like this time you were working out

Everybody else can play as well.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Sevenless » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:53 pm

There's no conversation in this thread to begin with, and I don't feel like letting flamewars wage. Locked.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill