Where has everyone gone?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Where has everyone gone?

Postby joshnpk » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:53 pm

I've been playing this game on and off since beta. I haven't played in a while but I frequently check the forums every so often to see what's going on. After having been busy IRL and not checking the forums for a bit I have returned to find a very barren and empty place that leads me to have a couple of questions;

Where is everyone?

There use to be multiple posts and comments on this forum everyday. Now you are lucky if you get one a day. I get the obvious answer is many mechanics of the game are broken and JC has disappeared so most people have lost interest. But that just brings up a second question;

Where is JC?

It's a bit strange for a dev to just disappear without any explanation as to where he has gone. What do we know about his location and what he is doing if anything, surely Marp must know something?
I think I have a hat problem.
User avatar
joshnpk
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 am
Location: UK

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Postby Icon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:11 pm

w have a discord now so the forums are semi useless. And JC is... Well if you can find him, you'll be our new hero. the numbers are a bit low, but people still play, welcome back
Image
User avatar
Icon
 
Posts: 1713
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:53 pm

joshnpk wrote:It's a bit strange for a dev to just disappear without any explanation as to where he has gone. What do we know about his location and what he is doing if anything, surely Marp must know something?


As it has been posted before by marp and meow JC is extremely busy in his career and real life at the moment.

Icon wrote: And JC is... Well if you can find him, you'll be our new hero.


Marp recently said in discord he talked to JC. He isn't 100% gone.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15130
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Postby Memento » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:24 am

Dallane wrote:
joshnpk wrote:It's a bit strange for a dev to just disappear without any explanation as to where he has gone. What do we know about his location and what he is doing if anything, surely Marp must know something?


As it has been posted before by marp and meow JC is extremely busy in his career and real life at the moment.

Icon wrote: And JC is... Well if you can find him, you'll be our new hero.


Marp recently said in discord he talked to JC. He isn't 100% gone.


How would you know? He has not posted on the forums in almost a year. So i guess he messages Dallane, but can't be bothered to give an update in his own games forum.

So that and all the developer abuse/interference is why everyone left. Except for Kuku, Heffenan, and Tampon
Memento
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:20 am

Memento wrote:
Dallane wrote:
joshnpk wrote:It's a bit strange for a dev to just disappear without any explanation as to where he has gone. What do we know about his location and what he is doing if anything, surely Marp must know something?


As it has been posted before by marp and meow JC is extremely busy in his career and real life at the moment.

Icon wrote: And JC is... Well if you can find him, you'll be our new hero.


Marp recently said in discord he talked to JC. He isn't 100% gone.


How would you know? He has not posted on the forums in almost a year. So i guess he messages Dallane, but can't be bothered to give an update in his own games forum.


Wow you quoted the answer to your question. Actually retarded
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15130
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Postby GigiBecali » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:31 am

Patch when
HS: conopida
Spleen on discord and Salem
GigiBecali
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:25 pm
Location: Romania

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Postby gorniksam » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:19 am

GigiBecali wrote:Patch when

ur hs not working
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart


Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests