How often is he server reset?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: How often is he server reset?

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:53 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Haha, you changed my quotes there.
So funny man. A real comedy genious right there.
Taunting a person who does not play or have any characters to raid you.
Ok, you must be special kind of dumb today.

You're arguing with a monkey, Zodd

Weird part is, i kinda like it.
I strongly believe that eventually he will evolve into a sub human species with my help.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Chrumps » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:12 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Autists, rise up and unite!

It's so heartening to see someone's longing call finally answered.
Chrumps

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:27 am

Chrumps wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Autists, rise up and unite!

It's so heartening to see someone's longing call finally answered.

Well, it was about time tbh.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Maybe someday I'll actually display an observable trace of manhood, and stop trying to associate myself with anyone with an IQ above 80 by constantly using words like "we".

Speaking of traces, here is a pixelized manhood challenge for you, nooblet. ¦]
There are 77k silver-worth of counterfeiting evidence-traces scattered throughout my new twilight base. ...Come and get ye some !

@ Chrumps and @ Methuzelah23
Wooo, I see that I have recently ruffled some feathers here. :lol:
Ironically those feathers just happen to always fall from the two players in this game (not counting Zodd) who constantly display that they think much, much, much more highly of themselves than their peers with balanced-minds do.

Anyway... If you two turd-bombs happen to find a semi new Village in the Twilight named 'ShoomyToon' well, that is definitely not the Village that I mentioned above *hint* *hint*
But you two narcissistic blowhards are both more than welcome to come and get ye some too !
Who knows, I may even fetch and send one of my wenches outside to serve you some tea.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:41 pm

Ronch wrote:Wooo, I see that I have recently ruffled some feathers here. :lol:
Ironically those feathers just happen to always fall from the two players in this game (not counting Zodd) who constantly display that they think much, much, much more highly of themselves than their peers with balanced-minds do.

As per the norm, you have no ***** clue what you're talking about.

Come show me how wrong I am.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Ronch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:40 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:As per the norm, you have no ***** clue what you're talking about.
Yeah, yeah; If your allusions to grammar and or vocabulary make you feel better about yourself, that's fine and good, really.
...Meaning; you (always) underestimate the intelligence of the average bear here with your sorely-lacking redirection attempt(s).

But still; The very observable evidence of you constantly displaying that you think much, much, much more highly of yourself than your peers with balanced-minds do ....still remains. ;)

Methuzelah23 wrote: Come show me how wrong I am.
Again, another of your sorely lacking redirection attempts to distract from the fact that a noob challenged you to come and visit them.
BTW, A "noob" who all but left you a survey map to their location on the map. :lol:

So, again @ you and Chrumps both
If you two turd-bombs happen to find a semi new Village in the Twilight named 'ShoomyToon' well, that is definitely not the Village that I mentioned above --->*hint* *hint*<---
...But you two narcissistic blowhards are both more than welcome to come and get ye some too !
Who knows, I may even fetch and send one of my wenches outside to serve you some tea. :mrgreen:
Ronch

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:26 am

Man, this guy.
Firstly, you are the one throwing dictionary references Ronch. Can't hold against someone the same tool you are using.
Secondly, i regret to inform you that by taunting them to raid you, you effectively killed off your last brain cell.
Though the number of those was always open for debate in my opinion.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:50 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Man, this guy.
Firstly, you are the one throwing dictionary references Ronch. Can't hold against someone the same tool you are using.
Secondly, i regret to inform you that by taunting them to raid you, you effectively killed off your last brain cell.
Though the number of those was always open for debate in my opinion.
+1

Although I do understand your weak arbitrary decision making processes, you're very much still way over on the dumb side Zodd. Ya see, not everyone is like you, most folks won't just spews on the forum without cautiously calculating the 'predictable' results beforehand.
BTW, your reading comprehension is just as remarkable as your and Judaism's intellect.

And again, your insults are taken as compliments by most folks here who are already familiar with your constant attention seeking in this game.
So, thanks for the 2nd time in two days for the compliments, I am flattered. ;)

Edited: (grammar and definitions) :lol:
Last edited by Ronch on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ronch

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:04 am

Ronch ever did an IQ test, I am fairly confident that you will score below 75.
Just a bad lottery ticket, don't be depressed by it.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Ronch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 am

@ Judaism
I'd rather go watch some more of our rack drying fish bladders ingame than match wits with someone as brilliant as yourself.

Thank you for the opportunity though ...I'm honored ! :mrgreen:
Ronch

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill