How often is he server reset?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: How often is he server reset?

Postby Champie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:01 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Firstly, you are the one throwing dictionary references Ronch.

I can't help but call out Zodd's complete stupidity....AGAIN! The dude never learns a ***** thing, but I will remind all of you how dumb he is: (oh Christ, AGAIN!):

Meth is the only one in this thread using dictionary references, and Taipon came close by suggesting that Ronch use a dictionary. Hmmm, so I wonder why Zodd thinks Ronch is "the one throwing dictionary references." Maybe because he is a retard! All one has to do is read the dribble Zodd posts to see it.

I hope this ends in Zodd mouthing off and both of us getting banned AGAIN. It's the best free game Mortal Moments offers right now!
Champie

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:12 pm

Champie wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Firstly, you are the one throwing dictionary references Ronch.

I can't help but call out Zodd's complete stupidity....AGAIN! The dude never learns a ***** thing, but I will remind all of you how dumb he is: (oh Christ, AGAIN!):

Meth is the only one in this thread using dictionary references, and Taipon came close by suggesting that Ronch use a dictionary. Hmmm, so I wonder why Zodd thinks Ronch is "the one throwing dictionary references." Maybe because he is a retard! All one has to do is read the dribble Zodd posts to see it.

I hope this ends in Zodd mouthing off and both of us getting banned AGAIN. It's the best free game Mortal Moments offers right now!

xD
Here comes my favorite admirer.
Can't you just leave me bath in my stupidity and find someone else's **** to gag on?
You are literally stalking me on forums and pms.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:42 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Champie wrote:

xD
Here comes my favorite admirer.
Can't you just leave me bath in my stupidity and find someone else's **** to gag on?
You are literally stalking me on forums and pms.

Heffernan

Postby Ronch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:55 pm

Thank you @ Champie

Anyway 8-)
akpeters678 wrote:Is the server reset weekly at a scheduled time, or is it just random whenever they get around to it?
The server is reset often.
In the recent past (since I've been playing Salem) the server was sometimes reset once a day depending on the server's load, these resets are not scheduled but happen after the server has crashed.
...I'm almost sure that there is also a scheduled weekly or bi-weekly server restart for regular maintenance too, but have no idea what that schedule is.

I know you did not ask about a wipe, but as far as I know, there is no server wipe planned in the game's future.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill