Patch When?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Patch When?

Postby Ronch » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:53 am

Image
Dang Zodd,
The least you could do for humanity is sleep with your mouth shut, dummy !
And buy your own furniture too, instead of leaving wet spots on your hairy girlfriend's Grandma's couch.
Last edited by Ronch on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Patch When?

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:55 am

Ronch wrote:I am Santa, dummy !

Believe it or not Zodd, there are other options out there besides your entitled-gimme-gimme lifestyle choice.
Some folks choose work to support themselves and contribute to society, rather than to leech...

??
Are you high? Did your caretaker pumped you with pills again and forgot to lock the pc?
I do not know about what are you talking about because you know very little about me. The only debatable life choice i keep making is getting into arguments with retards online (you included Ronch).
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Patch When?

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:58 am

Ronch wrote:Image
Dang Zodd,
The least you could do for humanity is sleep with your mouth shut, dummy !
And buy your own furniture too, instead of leaving wet spots on your hairy girlfriend's Grandma's couch.

Man, stop using that random insult generator and come up with some original stuff.
But again, being a pathetic seems your style.
No one pays attention to him IRL so he has to follow a guy that destroyed his base from another game to Salem. Holy crap talking about being a stalker
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Patch When?

Postby Ronch » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:10 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote: Do you still believe in santa?

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Are you high? Did your caretaker pumped you with pills again and forgot to lock the pc?
I do not know about what are you talking about because you know very little about me. The only debatable life choice i keep making is getting into arguments with retards online (you included Ronch).

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Man, stop using that random insult generator and come up with some original stuff.
But again, being a pathetic seems your style.
No one pays attention to him IRL so he has to follow a guy that destroyed his base from another game to Salem. Holy crap talking about being a stalker

Spit it out there boy, I say, spit it out, you just ain't making no sense !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests