Better looking forum, userstyle available!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Better looking forum, userstyle available!

Postby Sparkky » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am

I gotta admit, I was skeptical, but this custom skin is about 100x better than the standard. VERY well done.
Sparkky

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:yes, as silly as paradox not adopting this work by arvin as the official forum design and pay a 3rd party to do it instead, which is not even here yet ... for how long now? ;)
pat them harder to work faster for my health please!?

My boss wanted to do this, too. But unfortunately we can't access the servers without loftar, so bully him about it.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:05 pm

*pokes loftar*
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:*pokes loftar*

I sent this over to some guys in the office, methinks we're getting a new look on this forum soon(TM) ;)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Bluestone » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:10 am

TotalyMoo wrote:

I sent this over to some guys in the office, methinks we're getting a new look on this forum soon(TM) ;)

Hopefully not that one unless it is drastically tidied... A lot of things not right with that custom style.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby ArvinJA » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Bluestone wrote:
TotalyMoo wrote:

Hopefully not that one unless it is drastically tidied... A lot of things not right with that custom style.

I'd agree. To be honest there's a lot of work to be done to make it look good in IE and a lot of random text that has to use other colors to be easily noticeable, but a competent person could probably tidy it pretty quickly. I'd offer my help to tidy it up, but I might not have the time as University just started and I'm in a 2-week introductory phase where I'm out socializing and learning about the setting for like 12 hours every day, and on top of that I recently moved to a new city and still haven't assembled my furniture. Anyway, anyone is free to use the user style in any way.
ArvinJA

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill